Conservative America

Scscsc89

• 2 weeks later...

Republicans are the ultimate in lying, dishonest pieces of shit:

GOP Congressman Freaks After People Call Out His Fake Obama Photo

https://www.yahoo.com/news/paul-gosar-fake-obama-pic-234328453.html?fr=yset_chr_syc_hp

@PapaG's kinda guy!  A shameless, lying  sack of shit who throws a tantrum when people call him on it.

EDIT: This is the same asshole whose siblings hate him, lmao!

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/paul-gosar-siblings-attack-ad_n_5ba57e7fe4b0375f8f9cfaed

I'm hard-pressed to see how a reasonable person can see the administrations of Bush, Obama and Trump, and not see objective differences in the competence of each administration.  

Bush started an absolute shitstorm that totally destabilized the region, killed 7,000 U.S. soldiers, and nearly a million Iraqi civilians.  Trump abandoned the Kurds and assassinated a government official without consulting Congress.

What's the "both sides" argument here, exactly?

20 minutes ago, CRBuff said:

Yes.  Definitely no similarities in the ways the parties act, especially when you are on a team.  

I'm not asking you to pick a team.  Just stop equating a song played at 2 and another played at 11 as being the same problem.

Simply rolling my eyes at the we were 100% right about Bush, and Chris Hayes appearing to push back on not being partisan (or a partisan hack).

By no means am I saying all presidents are equally bad (or good).  In fact I’d say that there is a lot of gray with all of them.

4 hours ago, CRBuff said:

Simply rolling my eyes at the we were 100% right about Bush, and Chris Hayes appearing to push back on not being partisan (or a partisan hack).

By no means am I saying all presidents are equally bad (or good).  In fact I’d say that there is a lot of gray with all of them.

I don't think Hayes is saying he's not partisan. He's just saying that those of us who pushed back on Bush were right.

I certainly won't claim I'm not partisan, and I don't see what's so great about being "non-partisan".  Landing square in the middle of the political spectrum shouldn't necessarily be a point of pride (not to mention it's subjective).

On 1/10/2020 at 4:51 PM, Orange said:

I don't think Hayes is saying he's not partisan. He's just saying that those of us who pushed back on Bush were right.

I certainly won't claim I'm not partisan, and I don't see what's so great about being "non-partisan".  Landing square in the middle of the political spectrum shouldn't necessarily be a point of pride (not to mention it's subjective).

I can’t  speak to what you said (or didn’t say about Bush).  Of course I’d argue Hayes (or any commentator for that matter) was ever 100% right.  

And there is not necessarily pride with being an independent, nor do I think there should be great pride in being a dem or republican.  I just can’t stand where we are today.  A leader says he will not work with Obama and the base cheers him on.  The other side call for trumps impeachment prior to inauguration and their side cheers.  And then we wonder why absolutely nothing gets done.  It’s amazing to watch.

52 minutes ago, CRBuff said:

A leader says he will not work with Obama and the base cheers him on.  The other side call for trumps impeachment prior to inauguration and their side cheers.

Do you not see the inherent false equivalency in this example?

Do you not see how dangerous it is?