C/O 2018 Recruiting

MrBug708

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, MrBug708 said:

Ducks - what's the word on Winston? You guys landed the brother this past class

Rumor is the only two targets being held scholarships are Cota and Hufanga, both in-state players.  I've read that this class could be as big as 29 incoming players, but it's first-come/first-serve for offers at other positions, which is why getting Lamar to stick will be a big priority.  Winston is in the mix of those who will commit if they want, but if that position need closes, he won't be a Duck.

13 minutes ago, MrBug708 said:

Ducks - what's the word on Winston? You guys landed the brother this past class

I don't think we are even recruiting him.  Word is Cal or UCLA, honestly he's not that good.  The Oregonian did a list of top 10 LB in the state, and he didn't even make the list.

4 hours ago, RogueDuck said:

I don't think we are even recruiting him.  Word is Cal or UCLA, honestly he's not that good.  The Oregonian did a list of top 10 LB in the state, and he didn't even make the list.

Strange, the scouts seem to like him more than his brother

4 hours ago, RogueDuck said:

The old staff offered him.  Did the new staff pull the offer?

11 hours ago, PapaG said:

Rumor is the only two targets being held scholarships are Cota and Hufanga, both in-state players.  I've read that this class could be as big as 29 incoming players, but it's first-come/first-serve for offers at other positions, which is why getting Lamar to stick will be a big priority.  Winston is in the mix of those who will commit if they want, but if that position need closes, he won't be a Duck.

Cota won't be a Duck either. 

WSU QB commit had 10 TDs and 599 yards in season opener.   Especially impressive was eluding rush and throwing on the move.  Video here:

I think I read that this was a matchup of teams ranked #1 and #2.  Maybe the Utah guys can comment on that.

Archived