Athlon's Pac-12 Predictions

PAC MAN

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utah being 5th in PAC 12 South is where they deserve as we lost 64% of our starters and 14 guys to the NFL.  I do believe our defense will be very good again.  I am anxious to see our new offense. One of the tight ends is from my neighborhood and is friends with my kids. He said the offense looks scary as the ball is released within 2 seconds on every play. With 4 receivers on every play, there are always two guys wide open.  It's simply a matter of the QB finding the matchups. We'll see what happens. 

1 hour ago, Utefan1211 said:

Utah being 5th in PAC 12 South is where they deserve as we lost 64% of our starters and 14 guys to the NFL.  I do believe our defense will be very good again.  I am anxious to see our new offense. One of the tight ends is from my neighborhood and is friends with my kids. He said the offense looks scary as the ball is released within 2 seconds on every play. With 4 receivers on every play, there are always two guys wide open.  It's simply a matter of the QB finding the matchups. We'll see what happens. 

It would be a huge shock if Utah finished 5th in the South.  Utes are solid on defense and if that continues that way, Utah will be solid in the South.

If the Utes offense gets off to a fast start in conference play, Ute fans might want to snatch up tickets for the Pac-12 CCG.

But first focus on North Dakota...they were picked to win the Big Sky Conference for this season.

• 5 weeks later...

Don't disagree with Oklahoma State and USC being overrated.  They got nice bowl bounces for sure.  CU was somewhat beat up at the time of the bowl game and P12 CCG.  That's why I'm looking forward to that UW-CU game in Boulder especially when the Buffs will be much fresher than they were late last season.

23 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Don't disagree with Oklahoma State and USC being overrated.  They got nice bowl bounces for sure.  CU was somewhat beat up at the time of the bowl game and P12 CCG.  That's why I'm looking forward to that UW-CU game in Boulder especially when the Buffs will be much fresher than they were late last season.

Do you really think you guys win that game? To the point where you are looking forward to it?

18 hours ago, MrBug708 said:

Do you really think you guys win that game? To the point where you are looking forward to it?

Especially when the new CU defenders have been able to hold their ground in practice against that offense that will put up points.

And CU's starters will most likely not play the entire game in at least two OOC games.  If the Buffs crush CSU, that will be three games.

Bruins have a top10 recruiting class past 5 years. Every year the Bruin fans feel as if this is the year we finally put it together and every year we are disappointed and we blame it on injuries. If we truly are a top recruiting team it means our coaches suck. We aren't getting the most of our players and not developing them properly. Every year I wish we had a coach like Whit that develops and gets more out of each player. I post this same rant ever year. My guard is down 

I moved out of California and won't make it to half the games this year or the first time ever. 

On 8/27/2017 at 11:36 AM, Pac12Fan said:

Bruins have a top10 recruiting class past 5 years. Every year the Bruin fans feel as if this is the year we finally put it together and every year we are disappointed and we blame it on injuries. If we truly are a top recruiting team it means our coaches suck. We aren't getting the most of our players and not developing them properly. Every year I wish we had a coach like Whit that develops and gets more out of each player. I post this same rant ever year. My guard is down 

I moved out of California and won't make it to half the games this year or the first time ever. 

I could see UCLA putting it together and winning the South this year after bouncing back from those injuries.  I just can't see another subpar season from the Bruins.

Archived