The disinformation thread

Scscsc89

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Scscsc89 said:

of course, despite the bluster, the trumps can’t sue anyone over this because it would force them to open up their own books & they sure as hell won’t do that.

Bingo.  Don Jr. just gave Eric a wedgie over that tweet once they both got done meeting with counsel.

2 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

of course, despite the bluster, the trumps can’t sue anyone over this because it would force them to open up their own books & they sure as hell won’t do that.

The Trump corporation is sued all the time.  What are you talking about?

You do realize it’s the Trump corporation that would be suing, and not Donald Trump personally, right?  Trump isn’t running the corporation.This is why people have LLCs.  Thanks for spreading more of your Disinformation.  You should hire Org as your attorney.

You do realize it doesn’t matter, right?  The process of discovery is the same & both Trump personally and Trump org have been fighting to keep the Deutsche Bank docs secret.  The president’s personal attorney made the same threat Eric Trump did, in writing, to MSNBC.

2 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

You do realize it doesn’t matter, right?  The process of discovery is the same & both Trump personally and Trump org have been fighting to keep the Deutsche Bank docs secret.  The president’s personal attorney made the same threat Eric Trump did, in writing, to MSNBC.

Do you really think the Trump Organization and their million-dollar lawyers would sue Lawrence O’Donnell and MSDNC if they were worried about your nonsensical Twitter links?  The discovery of all communications between MSDNC and Democrats would be epic.  That’s the real story.

2 hours ago, PapaG said:

You do realize it’s the Trump corporation that would be suing, and not Donald Trump personally, right?  Trump isn’t running the corporation.This is why people have LLCs.  Thanks for spreading more of your Disinformation.  You should hire Org as your attorney.

Oh holy fucking shit you didn't just try and start waxing on about business entities, did you?......

41 minutes ago, Orange said:

Oh holy fucking shit you didn't just try and start waxing on about business entities, did you?......

Well it's the law...

not that you'd know anything about LLCs and 1040s, Counselor.  Memorizing book law is awesome.  I have a photographic memory, Beavs78, and don't smoke weed like you do as a single parent.

If I wanted to be a dipshit lawyer only making $70k a year in Bend, I'd have gone through with law school and be as angry as you are.  

41 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Well it's the law...

not that you'd know anything about LLCs and 1040s, Counselor.  Memorizing book law is awesome.  I have a photographic memory, Beavs78, and don't smoke weed like you do as a single parent.

If I wanted to be a dipshit lawyer only making $70k a year in Bend, I'd have gone through with law school and be as angry as you are.  

If you wanted to be a lawyer, you couldn't.  You're just too fucking stupid.

Archived