The disinformation thread

Scscsc89

2 hours ago, Orange said:

I'm 3 episodes into the podcast.  I'm not to the part where they discuss diet.  That being said, I'm sure if you bothered to read the piece,  you could figure it out for yourself.  There is a lot of science pertaining to the different manner in which different races across the world were introduced to sugar, and the consequences we see today in obesity rates across races.  American policy making, which has been entirely vested among white men for centuries, has taken this into account to keep other races, locked up, less healthy, or at economic disadvantage.  It's not necessarily a conspiracy, but an inevitable outcome when only one race of people is vested with power in a multicultural society.

I suspect you're about 16 years old, and you can't make heads or tails of any of this, and you will respond with a lot of unsourced nonsense.  So rest assured knowing that we have low expectations for you.

PS: Also,  you're "reverberating"? 

C7TY8yDUwAEPol-.jpg

I'm a lot older than you.  I've experience a lot more than you.  And I don't buy into articles from NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC or Fox News.  All of those outlets have agendas and can make anything they want to look good or bad.  You're just drinking the Kool Aide.  Learn to think for yourself and not rely on others to tell you how to think.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you’re telling me that when you carefully construct this particular definition of “terrorist” so as not to not include the single most deadly terror attack on US soil in history, and also ignore gang violence and other terror attacks/mass shootings that don’t fit the narrative, then “right-wingers” suddenly become the most dangerous threat facing America?

Weird how arbitrary definitions work like that. Fake news gonna Fake News.

wxc8ae5z8yl31.jpg

16 hours ago, HLB said:

I'm a lot older than you.  I've experience a lot more than you.  And I don't buy into articles from NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC or Fox News.  All of those outlets have agendas and can make anything they want to look good or bad.  You're just drinking the Kool Aide.  Learn to think for yourself and not rely on others to tell you how to think.

lmao, I sincerely doubt that, unless you have the worst case of arrested development known to man.  Either way, nothing to brag about.

12 hours ago, PapaG said:

Fake News 101

Obama appointees being prosecutes by Trump DOJ, yet Trump is blamed by Fake News and idiots like Orange believe it is Trump's fault.

rCiBuc2.jpg

When the fuck did I even mention this event???

You have an unhealthy obsession with me, dude.  

Bospar Study: Nearly All Americans Are Troubled by the Current State of the Media

https://bospar.com/resources/bospar-study-nearly-all-americans-are-troubled-by-the-current-state-of-the-media/

State of the Media

Americans believe ethics in journalism will be worse during the 2020 presidential campaign

SAN FRANCISCO – SEPTEMBER 9, 2019 – Bospar, the boutique PR firm that puts tech companies on the map, has released the results of its Ethics in Media survey. The new data comes as Bospar hosts its Ethics in Media panel with the San Francisco Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America and the San Francisco Press Club on Sept. 19 at 6 p.m. The event will take place at Werqwise on 149 New Montgomery St. in San Francisco. 

ABC Veteran anchor Cheryl Jennings will moderate the discussion. Panelists include former Wall Street Journal reporter and Message Lab CEO Ben Worthen and former KRON Executive Producer and Bospar Principal Curtis Sparrer.

Bospar and Propeller Insights surveyed 1,010 American adults and discovered that more than 95% are troubled by the current state of media. The reasons for their concern include the following:

1. Reports on fake news – 53%
  2. Reporting gossip – 49%
  3. Lying spokespeople – 48%
  4. Celebrity opinions – 36%
  5. Left-wing agendas – 34%
  6. Gotcha journalism – 33%
  7. Right-wing agendas – 32%
  8. Puff pieces in exchange for access to other important interviews – 31%
  9. Blind items being reported in the news – 30%
  10. Hit pieces – 21%
  11. Rise of independent contributors versus on-staff media – 14%

26 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Bospar Study: Nearly All Americans Are Troubled by the Current State of the Media

https://bospar.com/resources/bospar-study-nearly-all-americans-are-troubled-by-the-current-state-of-the-media/

State of the Media

Americans believe ethics in journalism will be worse during the 2020 presidential campaign

SAN FRANCISCO – SEPTEMBER 9, 2019 – Bospar, the boutique PR firm that puts tech companies on the map, has released the results of its Ethics in Media survey. The new data comes as Bospar hosts its Ethics in Media panel with the San Francisco Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America and the San Francisco Press Club on Sept. 19 at 6 p.m. The event will take place at Werqwise on 149 New Montgomery St. in San Francisco. 

ABC Veteran anchor Cheryl Jennings will moderate the discussion. Panelists include former Wall Street Journal reporter and Message Lab CEO Ben Worthen and former KRON Executive Producer and Bospar Principal Curtis Sparrer.

Bospar and Propeller Insights surveyed 1,010 American adults and discovered that more than 95% are troubled by the current state of media. The reasons for their concern include the following:

1. Reports on fake news – 53%
  2. Reporting gossip – 49%
  3. Lying spokespeople – 48%
  4. Celebrity opinions – 36%
  5. Left-wing agendas – 34%
  6. Gotcha journalism – 33%
  7. Right-wing agendas – 32%
  8. Puff pieces in exchange for access to other important interviews – 31%
  9. Blind items being reported in the news – 30%
  10. Hit pieces – 21%
  11. Rise of independent contributors versus on-staff media – 14%

Imagine reading this & thinking it's a slam on the libs

6 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

It's on Trump's watch, Nancy. 

True.  He should have fired every corrupt Obama appointee immediately after taking office.  Problem is, you leftist hypocrites would say Putin-Hitler.  Your dogma-wired pea-brain conditions you to exhibit cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy on things that are obvious to all but extremists both right and left.  

2 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

Where did I say it’s a slam on “the libs,” Liar?  This is the “Disinformation Thread,” so thanks for lying about me by quoting me.  It’s what you do!

2 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

Where did I say it’s a slam on “the libs,” Liar?  This is the “Disinformation Thread,” so thanks for lying about me by quoting me.  It’s what you do!

Archived