Colorado @ Washington State

PAC MAN

Game will be on ESPNU.  Given CU's injury woes on the defense, WSU should have their way with the Buffs this Saturday.  It's up to Montez to keep the offense running and keep the Buffs in the game.  Will that happen?  We'll see. 

WSU is a 13 point favorite as far as I know at the moment.

My view on this game is to just get home healthy since the Buffs will have a second Friday night game in three weeks at home against USC next week.

43 minutes ago, Utefan1211 said:

Colorado! What the hell? 

More red zone turnovers and missed FGs and Montez, a team captain, lost his cool and shoved a WSU player...he was lucky to not have drawn a flag.

Then Lytle, the backup QB goes down on his play with a shoulder injury or collarbone.  Then Strenston, the third string QB and son of a former Stanford QB,.throws a pick on his first play.  At least I know the 4th string QB's last name which is Goldin.

Two poor offense performances in a row...I'll lose my mind if there is a third at home against USC.  If that is the case, I'll just watch the other P12 teams instead.

Sorry Jalepeno, I know I give you a lot of shit for your over the top homerism for the Buffs, but I know how difficult it can be to support the team you love when they are bad over such a long stretch of time, Don't become negative, and just try to enjoy the games for what they are, a bunch of kids playing for your school.

Montez has always been a hothead who gets favorable treatment from the refs.  CU almost defeated Oregon State last year thanks to the refs ignoring Montez spiking the football in anger over one of his teammates eliciting a holding call near the end of the game.  Should've ended it right there, but we had to beat them in OT.

23 hours ago, Mano said:

Sorry Jalepeno, I know I give you a lot of shit for your over the top homerism for the Buffs, but I know how difficult it can be to support the team you love when they are bad over such a long stretch of time, Don't become negative, and just try to enjoy the games for what they are, a bunch of kids playing for your school.

Thanks for the words.  I was just ticked off that Montez appears to be the only good choice at QB for the Buffs and it appears that Montez doesn't have to put in the work to get better knowing he probably doesn't get pulled.  Buffs offense has been trash for at least the last two games.

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Montez has always been a hothead who gets favorable treatment from the refs.  CU almost defeated Oregon State last year thanks to the refs ignoring Montez spiking the football in anger over one of his teammates eliciting a holding call near the end of the game.  Should've ended it right there, but we had to beat them in OT.

That hotheadness reappeared against WSU when Montez shoved that WSU player after a play...I haven't bothered to read the post-game stuff at this point.  But his maturity has been questioned by CU fans especially when he used to flash fraternity signs after TDs a couple of seasons ago.

Archived