Oregon Utah stream?

Chile_Ute

Krys totally blew that game with his terrible plays out of his frequent end of game TO's

They should never have let Bachynski touch the ball on that last possession - he looked terrified and just wanted to get the ball out of his hands. Have to get the ball to Loveridge in those situations. On the plus side, Utah is vastly improved over last year, and to this point seems like they are at least an NIT team, and possibly a borderline NCAA team ( I am probably biased ). It is nice to be able to watch the Utes basketball games with some optimism. 

They should never have let Bachynski touch the ball on that last possession - he looked terrified and just wanted to get the ball out of his hands. Have to get the ball to Loveridge in those situations. On the plus side, Utah is vastly improved over last year, and to this point seems like they are at least an NIT team, and possibly a borderline NCAA team ( I am probably biased ). It is nice to be able to watch the Utes basketball games with some optimism. 

I agree on the improved part....but to be honest, if we make the NIT then I'll be thrilled.  I think the NCAA's are a bit lofty this year and people have noticed our improvement and might be a bit too complimentary.  If we won tonight.....who knows.  We need as many home W's as we can get, and we tossed our chance with about 6 seconds left.

I agree on the improved part....but to be honest, if we make the NIT then I'll be thrilled.  I think the NCAA's are a bit lofty this year and people have noticed our improvement and might be a bit too complimentary.  If we won tonight.....who knows.  We need as many home W's as we can get, and we tossed our chance with about 6 seconds left.

I'm not holding my breath about an NCAA bid, but really, after where the program was two years ago this is so nice to see, and any tournament berth is really pretty remarkable.

I'm not holding my breath about an NCAA bid, but really, after where the program was two years ago this is so nice to see, and any tournament berth is really pretty remarkable.

Agree 100%.  I'm just pumped that we're hanging in the game with a chance for a W......it's gonna come.  Krys has a formula working and I think they are recruiting well for his system.

neither team brought their A game, but damn was that a fun 40 minutes of basketball.

oregon needs to learn that they can't go through life playing like hell for 30 minutes, then turn it on with ten minutes to go. so sloppy... the empty possessions have to be driving Altman mad.

amardi needs to learn how to pump fake. how many shots did he have blocked? six? sheesh.

I've never seen a ball go that far down the cylinder on the elgin cook missed dunk. that was one in a million.

neither team brought their A game, but damn was that a fun 40 minutes of basketball.

oregon needs to learn that they can't go through life playing like hell for 30 minutes, then turn it on with ten minutes to go. so sloppy... the empty possessions have to be driving Altman mad.

amardi needs to learn how to pump fake. how many shots did he have blocked? six? sheesh.

I've never seen a ball go that far down the cylinder on the elgin cook missed dunk. that was one in a million.

Definitely sloppy....and I'm a bit sick losing in that fashion.  Would have been better if it was on an "earned" shot and not a turnover (and by that, I mean from either team).

Archived