Utes down a target

Chile_Ute

Dres and Booker are my favorite players..  Too bad, I heard MCL..  Time for Clay and Patrick to step up.. 

I'm hearing meniscus tear.

They most often go hand-in-hand, anatomically attached and part of the joint capsule.  Hopefully his meniscal tear in in the outer third....better healing potential. 

Well, whatever it is, Dres is fucked for the season.. <_<

I heard there may be a possibility he could be back for a Bowl game, but really sucks either way. Dres is a good guy, I hope he can catch on somewhere in the NFL next year.

I heard there may be a possibility he could be back for a Bowl game, but really sucks either way. Dres is a good guy, I hope he can catch on somewhere in the NFL next year.

Dres has the tools, he improved his body in 2014 and really needed an excellent second half of the season(first half was average at best including dropsies) to really be a solid draft pick.. If Dres could have performed against our remaining schedule being on national TV, I think he would have been a second rounder. 

Now IMO, he's going to have to claw his way onto a team as a late rounder or free agent unless he has an excellent Combine.. 

A solid bowl game performance might help too but we'll see.. Such a confident(not cocky) kid and team Captain.. I wish him the best.

Utah is a power running team and Dres can't catch a ball. If I remember right, Dres has dropped at least three touchdown passes this year and cost at least two games last year due to his tipped balls. I believe one of his drops this year cost Utah the game against WSU. Utah would have gone bowling last year and would have been a top 8 team right now had Dres been able to catch the ball.

his best trait is getting double coverage. Nothing else.

Archived