Conservative America

Scscsc89

So Oregon is one of the states that allow debt collection on school lunch debt, but it does not allow collection fees to be passed to families, so a district will be paying that money up front to any agency it contracts with, with no guarantee of recouping it. While I’m not contending they would lose money on the endeavor, they’re also unlikely to recoup enough to overcome the public outcry that results from such a ghoulish tactic.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2021 at 9:29 PM, KUGRDON said:

Comes out of the amount of debt collected.

Why the fuck would you want to create a totally unnecessary bureaucracy to waste money collecting children's lunch debt?

How bout this, tax the rich, fund the lunches, and shut the fuck up?  Sound good?  Sounds good to me.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2021 at 9:29 PM, KUGRDON said:

Comes out of the amount of debt collected.

It’s an upfront cost fronted by a school district with no guarantee of a return, if collection is unsuccessful. Like I said above I do think they’d ultimately make up their fee owed to an agency, but they would be unlikely to receive a return significant enough to warrant the shit storm sending a collection agency after parents would kick up in the community.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2021 at 1:25 PM, Mano said:

So, GOP now considers coup attempt an idea or strategy that the POTUS has every right to discuss with his closest staff and advisors ( and they consider the DOJ to be his staff and advisors ) . 

Remember when Bill Clinton talked with Loretta Lynch for 30 minutes on a runway during the Benghazi "scandal" and the GOP lost their minds for 8 years?

Yeah.

• 3 weeks later...