ASU @ Utah

Chad Sexington

2 hours ago, dtd said:

Not what I said, feel free to actually quote me tho. 

Ahhh. That’s right, I asked what Utah team you’ve been watching for the last 9 years when you questioned our style and play calling of our offense. You said the one with a “shit ass offense”. 

We’re currently 4th in the conference in total yards and scoring offense.  Line that up with IMO the best defense in the conference and one of the best in the country and that’s a pretty sweet combo.

Most of you Oregon fans were telling us how Ludwig is garbage as well.

Just admiring how the story is changing for you.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, utenation said:

Ahhh. That’s right, I asked what Utah team you’ve been watching for the last 9 years when you questioned our style and play calling of our offense. You said the one with a “shit ass offense”. 

We’re currently 4th in the conference in total yards and scoring offense.  Line that up with IMO the best defense in the conference and one of the best in the country and that’s a pretty sweet combo.

Most of you Oregon fans were telling us how Ludwig is garbage as well.

Just admiring how the story is changing for you.

One can be wrong for the right reasons. Utah has changed the story for me. At least I can be a man and admit it, while you look like petulant child. 

If someone had said before the season that they thought Oregon was going to be a clear cut top 2 defense in the conference I'd have said they were crazy. I'd have ended up being wrong, but the the wrong opinion would still have been the right one to take in August. 

10 minutes ago, dtd said:

One can be wrong for the right reasons. Utah has changed the story for me. At least I can be a man and admit it, while you look like petulant child. 

If someone had said before the season that they thought Oregon was going to be a clear cut top 2 defense in the conference I'd have said they were crazy. I'd have ended up being wrong, but the the wrong opinion would still have been the right one to take in August. 

Well at least we both agree that you were wrong.

Archived