Kentucky clerk still refusing marriage licenses

Orange

http://news.yahoo.com/clerk-issue-gay-marriage-licenses-court-ruling-083217111.html

....even after the Supreme Court threatened her with jail and/or huge fines for refusing to follow the decision.

Having been a member of the evangelical community as a child, I can tell you exactly what's in this moron's head.  She thinks she's wearnig the "full armor of God" and defying the pharisees and the Romans like Jesus.

In reality, she's just a fat, stupid, bigoted idiot, and she should be fired and forgotten like George Wallace.

Jesus, how do these people ever achieve any kind of position of authority??

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually, the supreme court does have the authority.

Only thing that the Feds can do is threaten that county's funding sources.  If that county is truly self supporting & not receiving Federal funds of any kind, it's possible that the Feds might have to do nothing in this case.

There are limitations on what the Feds can do even when it comes to a SCOTUS ruling.

I love it when the libs are going crazy.

GO BLESS HER!

Only thing that the Feds can do is threaten that county's funding sources. If that county is truly self supporting & not receiving Federal funds of any kind, it's possible that the Feds might have to do nothing in this case.

There are limitations on what the Feds can do even when it comes to a SCOTUS ruling.

I love it when the libs are going crazy.

GO BLESS HER!

haha it's funny when people don't do their job and deny basic rights to other people LOL LOL humor.

She is an elected official which means she cannot be fired.  She has to be simply impeached which is highly unlikely based on where she comes from.

GOD BLESS HER!

She can be jailed, fined, and impeached.  When she's no longer able to pay for groceries, I wager her "religion" will mean dick-shit.  

And lol @ her citing "god's definition of marriage."  That would make her bought and owned property of her husband, and forced to marry her brother in law in the event her husband dies.

Go big or go home, cunt!

Archived