These Witnesses Must Testify

Scscsc89

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, glduck said:

In times like these, I think simplifying the problem could be helpful. So: do you think Trump is guilty for something he admitted doing on live television?

What "illegal act" did Trump admit to doing on live TV? 

And do you think Biden should be allowed to run for office for bragging about his quid pro quo moment, as VP?

6 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

Bolton

Rudy

McGahn

Pompeo

you know, witnesses under oath.  like a real trial

And Hunter Biden, Joe Biden …. The House had 17 witnesses that were supposed to be the "bomb dropping" witnesses, and those bombs never went off.  Now they're searching for more witnesses, just like the Dems have been searching for more reasons to get rid of Trump - reasons that began on his first day in office.

And if Bolton, Rudy and others that you list do not provide any "bomb dropping" evidence, then the Dems are just going to want to call even more witnesses.

Not to mention the fact that the Dems have not followed the legal steps in gathering witness testimony, or allowed Trump due process (which was clearly outlined in the Senate hearings).  If you want to hear from anyone, hear from Trump, but under the correct legal processes allowed, and not under the strict guidelines the Dems would only agree to.

I don’t know how many times we have to explain that Joe Biden’s actions were:

* Getting rid of a well-known corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor

* Inviting more scrutiny into Burisma

* With full knowledge and public support of the European Union and US government — not on his own.

This has been documented by multiple legitimate sources.  Rube Nation refuses to understand.  They have a YouTube clip taken out of context.

2 hours ago, HLB said:

Not to mention the fact that the Dems have not followed the legal steps in gathering witness testimony, or allowed Trump due process (which was clearly outlined in the Senate hearings).  If you want to hear from anyone, hear from Trump, but under the correct legal processes allowed, and not under the strict guidelines the Dems would only agree to.

lol!

What "due process" was Trump denied, boomer?

What are the "strict guidelines" the Dems would agree to?  

Can you even articulate ONE of these ridiculous, incorrect theories you repeat from Breitbart/Blaze/Fox?

12 hours ago, HLB said:

quidproquo.jpg

Biden withholding aid was him communicating the Congress's and President's agreed-upon foreign policy.  For the 9 millionth time, there is ZERO in common between what Biden did, and what Trump did. 

And if you don't believe that, then ask yourself this question: Why didn't Biden try to hide his efforts, and why did Trump fight so hard to keep the whistleblower's report from going out?

I can't believe someone stupid enough to think this has the talent to draw anything.

2 hours ago, HLB said:

And Hunter Biden, Joe Biden ….

Sure, interview them all you want.  They could both be serial killers.  It won't have ANY bearing on the fact that Trump bypassed our justice department, our FBI, and instead asked his private lawyer and Ukrainian goons to pressure Ukraine to ANNOUNCE (not conduct, but ANNOUNCE) an investigation.

Why do you think that is?  Why do you think Trump didn't have his own law enforcement agency investigate Biden, if he was so sure there was something untoward?  (HINT: IT'S BECAUSE HE DIDN'T CARE IF IT WAS INVESTIGATED AT ALL)

Seriously, let's hear an answer.

9 hours ago, HLB said:

Biden should be allowed to run for office for bragging about his quid pro quo moment, as VP?

Why are you incapable of understanding that a quid pro quo involving a nation to which we're offering support is perfectly fine as long as you aren't asking that country to interfere in U.S. domestic affairs? Biden was "extorting" Ukraine to clean up its own corrupt government. Trump was extorting Ukraine to damage his own domestic political opponent. 

He'll have his acquittal, but Trump will never wash this away. To paraphrase Nixon, the American people have to know if their president is a crook. Well Trump is a crook.

10 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

I don’t know how many times we have to explain that Joe Biden’s actions were:

* Getting rid of a well-known corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor

* Inviting more scrutiny into Burisma

* With full knowledge and public support of the European Union and US government — not on his own.

This has been documented by multiple legitimate sources.  Rube Nation refuses to understand.  They have a YouTube clip taken out of context.

Biden's actions were clear:  "Get rid of the prosecutor that is investigating my son, or we won't give you the money."

*  Using political power to withhold aid, for personal gain.

I'm not taking my information from a YouTube clip.  There are videos and audios everywhere.  His words were clear and he bragged about it.

9 hours ago, Orange said:

Biden withholding aid was him communicating the Congress's and President's agreed-upon foreign policy.  For the 9 millionth time, there is ZERO in common between what Biden did, and what Trump did. 

And if you don't believe that, then ask yourself this question: Why didn't Biden try to hide his efforts, and why did Trump fight so hard to keep the whistleblower's report from going out?

I can't believe someone stupid enough to think this has the talent to draw anything.

No one has provided evidence that Trump withheld funds in lieu of an investigation on Biden.  Show me the evidence where Trump withheld funds until an investigation on Biden was agreed upon.

9 hours ago, Orange said:

Sure, interview them all you want.  They could both be serial killers.  It won't have ANY bearing on the fact that Trump bypassed our justice department, our FBI, and instead asked his private lawyer and Ukrainian goons to pressure Ukraine to ANNOUNCE (not conduct, but ANNOUNCE) an investigation.

Why do you think that is?  Why do you think Trump didn't have his own law enforcement agency investigate Biden, if he was so sure there was something untoward?  (HINT: IT'S BECAUSE HE DIDN'T CARE IF IT WAS INVESTIGATED AT ALL)

Seriously, let's hear an answer.

You mean that same FBI that illegally investigated his campaign during the 2016 elections?

And what evidence do you have that Ukraine was pressured?  Ukraine's leader has said there was no pressure.

Trump doesn't trust the FBI, nor the JD.  They've shown themselves to be crooked liberals who don't like Trump.

53 minutes ago, HLB said:

Show me the evidence where Trump withheld funds until an investigation on Biden was agreed upon.

Well, so far ...

* Trump's own call summary

* Parnas texts

* Whistleblower complaint

* Sondland & Voker testimony

*  Giuliani press interviews

* Bolton manuscript

Of course, witness testimony and requested documents would really help here -- like in a trial.

On 1/31/2020 at 5:27 PM, HLB said:

Biden's actions were clear:  "Get rid of the prosecutor that is investigating my son, or we won't give you the money."

*  Using political power to withhold aid, for personal gain.

I'm not taking my information from a YouTube clip.  There are videos and audios everywhere.  His words were clear and he bragged about it.

These are just flat-out, provably false lies.

Why don't you get that?  Have you considered an MRI?

He bragged about enforcing US POLICY!  Not about advancing his OWN PERSONAL INTEREST!

DO.  YOU.  UNDERSTAND.   THE.  DIFFERENCE?

On 1/31/2020 at 5:34 PM, HLB said:

You mean that same FBI that illegally investigated his campaign during the 2016 elections?

And what evidence do you have that Ukraine was pressured?  Ukraine's leader has said there was no pressure.

Trump doesn't trust the FBI, nor the JD.  They've shown themselves to be crooked liberals who don't like Trump.

They withheld desperately needed military aid to prevent Russia from invading them, but you don't think it was "pressure"?

God you're fucking stupid.  Yes, the people being extorted did not claim to be pressured, BECAUSE THEY DESPERATELY WANTED THE AID FROM THE PERSON DOING THE PRESSURING, YOU UNBELIEVABLE DUMBFUCK.

Lol at morons like you ACTUALLY believing that Trump has some sort of lifelong, philosophical desire to root out corruption, just for the sake of rooting our corruption.   You DO get that Trump's entire business model for his entire laugh HAS BEEN CORRUPTION, right?  How do you think he broke into Manhattan real estate?  By bending lawmakers to his will through bribery and extortion.  This is well-documented shit, and that's why virtually no one in NYC ever supports him.  Meanwhile you southern bumpkins, with your jet-fueled gullibility, fall for it hook, line and sinker.

On 1/31/2020 at 5:30 PM, HLB said:

No one has provided evidence that Trump withheld funds in lieu of an investigation on Biden.  Show me the evidence where Trump withheld funds until an investigation on Biden was agreed upon.

Oh.  My.   Fucking.   God.

On 1/31/2020 at 5:34 PM, HLB said:

Pgo-seV2B8_Z5lmKP-Ip3jK7-wo0WACR8dVt78o9

• 4 months later...

Archived