It doesn’t fit anywhere else, so put it here

KUGRDON

Spring Morning:  70 degrees at 6AM running late, have to let the dogs out to pee.  Dogs run out, run the fence line to make sure all the escape routes are clear, stand sniffing the air to see if any cats or squirrels are nearby, bark at any other dogs that’s barking within three blocks, sniff around for five minutes for a place to pee.

Today:  17 degrees, three inches of snow, nothing on my schedule for months.  Open the door to let the dogs out to pee.  Big Bro takes off to the other end of the House I’m sure thinking “I’m good bro, I’ll just find a nice spot in here to piss.”  Little guy goes out just far enough so that his ass is out the door and pisses where it will freeze and I’ll have to clean or deal with the yellow ice all winter.  Fuck.

Also today:  crock pot day, bed of pepperoncini on the bottom, chuck roast next, packet of aus jus mix on the roast, packet of ranch soup and dip mix on that, sliced up stick of butter all over the top.  Set to 8 hours on low and savor the smell for 6 hours.  At four hours add baby potatoes, carrots and onions if desired.  From Tik Tok.

Winter!!!!

Quite the weekend in Pullman coming up. Klay’s jersey is going to be retired and he is bringing steffcurry and some other warriors to the celebration.

They’ve got eight pot shops in Pullman, going to do banner business.

Oh yeah, Oregon Oregon State as well.

2 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

Falling apart tender just like my Gram used to make!

Two nephews and I killed it.

I do the same thing but bed of sliced vidalias then pour the pepperoncini  over the top with the rest.  I used the sliced peppers though and then shred it up an place on toasted hoagies and melt provolone on the top.  

14 minutes ago, Chile_Ute said:

I do the same thing but bed of sliced vidalias then pour the pepperoncini  over the top with the rest.  I used the sliced peppers though and then shred it up an place on toasted hoagies and melt provolone on the top.  

Sounds good! This crockpot might be my new hobby LOL

13 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

****** Gleason WSU and New Orleans saints linebacker received the Congressional medal of honor today For his personal battle against ALS, and his fundraising for research as well as funds for treatment of others suffering from the disease.

https://teamgleason.org

He did not get the congressional medal of honor.  He was not a soldier.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2020 at 5:11 PM, Chile_Ute said:

Ohio courts just determined that being a Bengals/Browns fan does not meet criteria for medical marijuana for the chronic pain.  Hilarious they tried.

Well they should get it for no other reason than marijuana is awesome.