Trump-is-a-Jackass thread part 2

Orange

4 hours ago, glduck said:

I'm almost starting to suspect Trump the candidate and his millions of rubes were slightly disingenuous about Hilary's security concerns!

Remember when Don complained she was TOO much of a hawkish corporatist?

there’s that -ist again.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey sc, happy Saturday to you.

I read a different article (huff post) that didn’t mention that (unless I’m losing it, entirely possible).

personally, not really.  The story is still the booing.  To me, there are moments where I believe politics should be left out, and this was one of them.

On 9/14/2019 at 11:37 AM, CRBuff said:

Lol, ok gl.  :)

and im quite sure it was very popular in their echo chamber.

Uh, I posted a video.  You can quite clearly hear them booing the mention of the president, then cheering loudly for the kids at the end.  I'm not sure what you're arguing about.

On 9/14/2019 at 11:15 AM, CRBuff said:

Hey sc, happy Saturday to you.

I read a different article (huff post) that didn’t mention that (unless I’m losing it, entirely possible).

personally, not really.  The story is still the booing.  To me, there are moments where I believe politics should be left out, and this was one of them.

And has included that reference for quite some time (from what I know).

Despite me sharing your opinion of the current occupant, I just think there are moments to leave it behind.  I guess I don’t think booing trump in Portland as particularly bold, and now the only story is that.  

again, don’t really care that much, just think it should have been about the kids.

18 hours ago, CRBuff said:

And has included that reference for quite some time (from what I know).

Despite me sharing your opinion of the current occupant, I just think there are moments to leave it behind.  I guess I don’t think booing trump in Portland as particularly bold, and now the only story is that.  

again, don’t really care that much, just think it should have been about the kids.

Well that's fair, tho crowds aren't often known for boldness.  They're literally "going along with the crowd."

Trump has earned this knee-jerk response.

On the flipside, no one would know about any of these kids being inducted if not for the booing. You're welcome, kids.

Archived