Random

KUGRDON

On 4/21/2021 at 6:28 PM, KUGRDON said:

Ideologues talk and whine.  Especially those energized by borrowed grievance.  When there is no grievance, there is nothing to make them feel righteous and important.

This cop likely saved a life and should be celebrated for doing so.  The is won’t be over until we celebrate the good cops doing heroic things and jail the bad ones.  Situationally, one case at a time.

Yeah, again, this is the white supremacist's bootlicker take.  Why re-imagine police to de-escalate and preserve life?  Why bother training police to preserve life when we can simply make them badass marksmen who treat the streets as a warzone?  Why bother giving a shit about black lives?  I get it, you've benefited from the police's 400-year history of enforcing segregation, and you don't want to see that change.

Most of the rest of us have empathy, and we do want to see it change.

It’s hard to blame you for your ignorance, MSNBC mentioned Nick Sandmann’s “smirk” more than it did Ma’Khia Bryant’s knife.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/videos/us/2021/04/22/makhia-bryant-shooting-ohio-don-lemon.cnn

• Case by case, situation by situation analysis informed but not biased by the existence of systemic racism.

C4D2D16B-1702-49B3-A5AA-D47D719281EC.png

Facts not narratives.  Do Black Lives Not Matter?  Should the cop not have protected that black female about to be stabbed and/or slashed?  Universal observation is that there wasn’t time for a counseling session.  
Case by case, situation by situation analysis informed but not biased by the existence of systemic racism.

87FA046E-0AE4-49AA-B655-6F12765B35BE.png

What does "informed" but not "biased" by mean?   Like "sure, there's maybe a LITTLE racism out there, but don't be a crybaby about it"?

I'm sure there's a TON of information about critical race theory I can get from message board comments from an old white man who mocks Don Lemon.  Your complete silence about the myriad instances in which white men are able to be peacefully arrested without murder despite resisting arrest and attempting to run over officers with a truck is noted.

@KUGRDON, you support the segregationist party.  Period.  Your credibility is completely fucked.  Fuck yourself, asshole.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Three or four years ago I remember a discussion about visiting avilla beach.  I seem to remember somebody mentioning there was a place that had really good pie there.  It might’ve been SC. Does anybody know the place that had good pie LOL I’m visiting Solvang, Avila Beach, Pizmo beach and SLO next week.

17 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

Three or four years ago I remember a discussion about visiting avilla beach.  I seem to remember somebody mentioning there was a place that had really good pie there.  It might’ve been SC. Does anybody know the place that had good pie LOL I’m visiting Solvang, Avila Beach, Pizmo beach and SLO next week.

Here you go

• Thanks 1