David Koch dead at 79

Orange

59 minutes ago, Orange said:

I hope Charles catches whatever he got.

P.S. Who did he leave his senators to in his will?

Give something away? Koch? giving is a 4 letter word to him and his brother.  He likely had it written into his will that they are to be buried with him.

Just now, clpp01 said:

Give something away? Koch? giving is a 4 letter word to him and his brother.  He likely had it written into his will that they are to be buried with him.

Well I hope McConnell enjoys his eternal rest.

I figured that a globalist, anti-American, NeverTrumper like Orange would be somewhat saddened by this news.  The Kochs back incumbent Democrats now with their billions.  They are all about slave labor in China and SE Asia and exploited labor from Mexico and Central America.  Whiteys who get rich off of the labor of minorities, just like the Democrats and GOPe like it!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/09/billionaire-kochs-to-financially-back-democrats-pushing-amnesty-free-trade/

The pro-mass immigration Koch brothers’ network of billionaire, donor-class organizations is readying to financially back Democrats, so long as they promise to support amnesty for illegal aliens and vote to advance free trade at all costs.

In a memo to its staff, the Koch-funded Americans for Prosperity (AFP) organization announced that the economic libertarian group is set to back any elected official in Washington, DC, — including Democrats — who support their agenda of amnesty for illegal aliens and endless free trade, and oppose the GOP voter-preferred economic nationalist agenda of less immigration and tariffs to protect American jobs.

17 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

Bwahahahahahahahah, Breitbart. You're amazingly gullible.

So "gullible" the actual memo is linked in the article.  You're the gullible one, and attacking the source is a lightweight tactic.  I'm embarrassed for the ignorance of you, Orange, and SCSC.  The other members of the Pac12 Squad seem to have at least some critical thinking skills.

Do you even know what "economic libertarianism" is, Quacker?  

Do you know what "set to" means? The Koch's gave billions in secretive donations to conservative, often anti-environmental causes, and you're trying to turn them into Democrat supporters because they "might" donate to a Democrat? 

And no, I will not click on a Breitbart link - ever. I don't need the virus.

2 hours ago, PapaG said:

So "gullible" the actual memo is linked in the article.  You're the gullible one, and attacking the source is a lightweight tactic.  I'm embarrassed for the ignorance of you, Orange, and SCSC.  The other members of the Pac12 Squad seem to have at least some critical thinking skills.

Do you even know what "economic libertarianism" is, Quacker?  

So here's an idea,  you braindead fucktard, just link the memo: https://americansforprosperity.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Seidel-Letter_6.6.19.pdf

You don't need to feed like a babybird from breitbart's ludicrously idiotic spin.

And yes, economic libertarianism is basically stepping over grandma in the street because Social Security is theft.

On 8/23/2019 at 3:15 PM, Quack 12 said:

Do you know what "set to" means? The Koch's gave billions in secretive donations to conservative, often anti-environmental causes, and you're trying to turn them into Democrat supporters because they "might" donate to a Democrat? 

And no, I will not click on a Breitbart link - ever. I don't need the virus.

Then stay ignorant and come across as a fool, as you do now.  Not my problem you get your “news” from one side.

https://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/koch-brothers-democrats-104787

The Koch brothers are the Democrats’ public enemy No. 1. But there was a time not too long ago that billionaires Charles and David Koch were modest Democratic Party donors. 

Though the Kochs have poured untold millions into conservative and libertarian causes over the years, the political action committee for their privately held Koch Industries also has given money through the years to Democratic causes and candidates — including Mark Pryor, Mary Landrieu and Chuck Schumer — as part of the influence-peddling game that many corporations and wealthy donors play.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and other top Democrats have made vilifying the Kochs part of a deliberate political strategy to rile up the party’s base and drive the party’s small-dollar fundraising efforts. Last week, Reid blasted the two brothers in a blistering Senate floor speech, accusing them of trying to hijack the political process with their donations and of meddling in the country’s foreign policy to protect their own interests. 

But Reid’s fellow Democrats collected KochPAC money as recently as 2012

Lol at Orange.

https://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/koch-brothers-democrats-104787

Since 2000, KochPAC has given more than $1.4 million to Democratic candidates, leadership PACs and party committees, according to numbers compiled by Congressional Quarterly’s Moneyline. 

The DSCC even asked the Kochs to donate in 2011 — inviting them to a private donor retreat on South Carolina’s Kiawah Island in exchange for a five-figure contribution. The Kochs released audio of DSCC’s then-Chairwoman Patty Murray soliciting funds from them. The DSCC later called the request a “staff error.”

7 hours ago, PapaG said:

Since 2000, KochPAC has given more than $1.4 million to Democratic candidates

Are you kidding? $1.4 million over 19 years. What weak-ass argument are you making again?

You may as well go back to the $350K in "Taxpayer Dollars!" that went to an anti-Bibi (Pro-Palestinian) group.

FYI, one (1) Patriot missile costs about $3 million. 

Archived