Idiots not named Trump

KUGRDON

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, glduck said:

On the one hand, history will show the overwhelming evidence pointing toward Flynn’s guilt. On the other hand, it will show Flynn pleading guilty. 

But, if Trump becomes Holy Emperor, then it is all good. Himmler and Goehring would be considered heroes if the Nazi's won WW2. 

I don't think people really understand just how difficult it is for, say, a drug charge to be overturned after a defendant pleads guilty.  Even if there's absolute proof of innocence, judges typically don't overturn that unless there's a clear instance of someone pleading guilty involuntarily. 

This is the clearest sign yet that America's democracy is dead.

El oh fucking el at the Supreme Court asking if a subpoena for Trump’s tax returns interferes with his ability to do his job. 

Could this possibly distract him from binge watching Fox News and tweeting all day?

I still do not understand why this shit wasn’t cleaned up after Watergate, Whitewater.

I know, I know, no one ever foresaw a president as immoral as Trump AND a majority political party so okay with it.

14 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

I still do not understand why this shit wasn’t cleaned up after Watergate, Whitewater.

I know, I know, no one ever foresaw a president as immoral as Trump AND a majority political party so okay with it.

tv land yep GIF by YoungerTV

I have that entire movie committed completely to memory so I didn't even have to watch that clip.

"Sire, won't we hit our own troops?"

"Yes.  But we'll hit theirs, as well.  We have reserves.  Attack."

24 minutes ago, Orange said:

I have that entire movie committed completely to memory so I didn't even have to watch that clip.

"Sire, won't we hit our own troops?"

"Yes.  But we'll hit theirs, as well.  We have reserves.  Attack."

Send in the Irish. Arrows cost money. The dead cost nothing. 

16 minutes ago, utenation said:

Send in the Irish. Arrows cost money. The dead cost nothing. 

"The trouble with Scotland....is that it's full of Scots ... If we can't get them out....we'll breed them out. "

"An excellent idea, sire!"

"IS IT?!"

How did McGoohan not win an oscar for that beautiful performance?

13 minutes ago, Orange said:

How did McGoohan not win an oscar for that beautiful performance?

Agree. Like I said, the Trump Admin reminds me very much of Longshank's "Admin/policy". Like "Phillip, The High Counselor", many Trump staffers have met the same doom.

On 5/22/2020 at 1:17 PM, KUGRDON said:

Any officials overseeing the disbursement of funds with all the warning signs present.

What are the warning signs?

As far as I can tell, you've yet to post a SINGLE thought about the billions sent to huge corporations that are spent on stock buybacks.  YOUR party decided no oversight was needed.  

Archived