Pelosi Announces Impeachment?

PapaG

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dems not off to a good start by having Nadler insult every GOP Senator by saying they were part of a cover-up.  The odds of getting 67 Senators to convict and remove Trump from office isn't very good at this point.

Nieslen ratings are going down as well: https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/01/23/impeachment-hearings-lose-millions-of-viewers-as-senate-trial-opens/

Never have I seen a political party self implode as much as the Dems are doing right now.

32 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Dems not off to a good start by having Nadler insult every GOP Senator by saying they were part of a cover-up.  The odds of getting 67 Senators to convict and remove Trump from office isn't very good at this point.

Nieslen ratings are going down as well: https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/01/23/impeachment-hearings-lose-millions-of-viewers-as-senate-trial-opens/

Never have I seen a political party self implode as much as the Dems are doing right now.

What planet are you on?

Honestly, I think conservatism is a factory for easy marks. You are taught to blindly obey god/parents/authority figures, that abuse is a form of love (corporal punishment, discouragement of complaint, etc), curiosity is insubordination, and obedience is more valuable than integrity or ethics.

I'm not at all surprised that so many non-thinking people subscribe to it.

Have you ever noticed that "conservatives" always feel compelled to announce that they are conservatives? There's an afternoon drive-time radio show in Seattle that has three hosts, one of whom is a "conservative," and when he's off work they always bring in another conservative. All of them seem to open every statement they make with "As you know, I'm a conservative ..." It reminds me of PapaG always telling us he had a "photographic memory" or that he was "agnostic." Conservatives love labels.

7 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

14 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

It looks like we've moved from "He didn't do it." to "He did it but it's not a big deal."

That's the Dershowitz position, diametrically opposed from that same weasel's position on Clinton.

When I was aspiring to be a defense attorney in HS, I looked up to him.  Now?  Fuck that guy.

Archived