Adrian Peterson is a piece of shit

Orange

Yes...I think punching some one in a bar fight after a night of drinking can be compared to domestic violence.

IMO both are violence.

Okay.  Both are acts of violence, that's not an opinion, its a fact.  Tackling is also an act of violence so by your logic, it too can be compared to domestic violence because it is violence.  

It seems like you've run out of ideas to defend your original statement and instead of discussing this logically, you are desperately searching for ways to win an internet argument.  

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree with you that spanking is never good.

I agree with you that what AD was obviously more than spanking.

You also disagree with a strong majority of child psychologists and pediatricians.  I just hope your grandchildren don't give you their children to raise.

• 2 weeks later...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11613194/jonathan-dwyer-arizona-cardinals-charged-hitting-wife

I'd say AD is more likely to play football again than Dwyer.  He broke his wife's nose and threw a shoe at his 17-month old son.

Like Don has preached, the courts will take care of this (they better) and keep Dwyer from playing in the NFL again.  The only football he will be playing is in prison yards.  He might want to wear a helmet to protect that nose of his.

EDIT: Dwyer punched his wife again the following day after breaking her nose.  Now that's very messed up.

Archived