When Papa does this, take a shot

• Mentions Triggers or Snowflake
  • Misappropriates a quote to someone else
  • Mentions someone having an obsession with Oregon, on a PAC-12 board
  • Goes on a random rank about something nobody mentions
  • Gets political at a random time
  • Ignores when people call him out for totally making up stuff

Let's be honest. We'd all be dead on a daily basis

Need to add another. Demand you answer his asinine take multiple times. And ignoring the other posts where he realize he F'ed up

4 minutes ago, MrBug708 said:

Let's be honest. We'd all be dead on a daily basis

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PapaG said:

So you're not going to back up your claim that there "is a good chance" Cherry will be ruled ineligible, even though his family denies any wrongdoing to the LA Times.  Totally not surprised at all.

His family denied it? Damn, that settles it, my bad!

1 minute ago, MrBug708 said:

Need to add another. Demand you answer his asinine take multiple times. And ignoring the other posts where he realize he F'ed up

Me asking you to answer on which information you based your post that there is "a good chance" Cherry will be ruled ineligible isn't an asinine take, Bug.   It's called a conversation.  Where are you getting that information?  Your rectum doesn't count, so if you don't answer, I'll assume that's your source.

Why, in God' name, would I answer your question that you repeatedly ask, when you make up shit all the time and don't answer it. You now know how every conversation with you goes. You post wild, off the wall batshit information, get called out, and never show up to say "My bad". We literally have a thread about this right now. We also have your posts where you claim to read all of my posts on the off topic board and called me a liberal, because of, well, I have no idea why you have that take. You literally are calling me out for being the exact person who you are. It's actually quite comical and most of the reason I keep responding to you. I'm sure this all went totally over your head and we'll see another random post demanding I reveal my "source".

10 minutes ago, MrBug708 said:

Why, in God' name, would I answer your question that you repeatedly ask, when you make up shit all the time and don't answer it. You now know how every conversation with you goes. You post wild, off the wall batshit information, get called out, and never show up to say "My bad". We literally have a thread about this right now. We also have your posts where you claim to read all of my posts on the off topic board and called me a liberal, because of, well, I have no idea why you have that take. You literally are calling me out for being the exact person who you are. It's actually quite comical and most of the reason I keep responding to you. I'm sure this all went totally over your head and we'll see another random post demanding I reveal my "source".

Give me this thread.  I didn't see it.  Is it the one Orange78 created in which he is convinced Trump is a "racist?"

That seems like a rational take from a totally level-headed poster.  

Just now, MrBug708 said:

You literally posted in a thread tonight where you went off the rails. Pretty much any post you've posted in, is a pretty good start.

I'm guessing you think me going after Orange78 is me going "off the rails."  

I'm also guessing you considerable Orange78 to not be "off the rails."

It's OK you lied about Cherry, Bug, although as owner of the site, and not just a random poster, it does say a lot on why this place is still the same 15-some posters it's been for years now, doesn't it?  Groupthink is a very safe place for you guys, outside of a few independent thinkers such as RogueDuck and Jalapeno, who refuse to be bullied off the board by you jackals, although I do admit I had glduck pegged all wrong and he rises above most of it, as does Downthefield in reading his posts.

2 minutes ago, PapaG said:

I'm guessing you think me going after Orange78 is me going "off the rails."  

I'm also guessing you considerable Orange78 to not be "off the rails."

It's OK you lied about Cherry, Bug, although as owner of the site, and not just a random poster, it does say a lot on why this place is still the same 15-some posters it's been for years now, doesn't it?  Groupthink is a very safe place for you guys, outside of a few independent thinkers such as RogueDuck and Jalapeno, who refuse to be bullied off the board by you jackals, although I do admit I had glduck pegged all wrong and he rises above most of it, as does Downthefield in reading his posts.

Ah, more disengenious posting by you that makes no sense. Maybe you'll stumble onto the other thread you've been posting on, but let's be honest, you already read it, realized you fucked up, and are ignoring it, which is  what you are convinced I'm doing. And you can't see the irony in it. Which is the comical part and why you havent gotten a timeout yet. It's too fucking funny to see how out of touch you are in your posting habits.

Add in another shot, PapaG complains about the site. I'm pretty sure you'll threaten to never come back again. Kinda like what mysfit has done.

18 minutes ago, MrBug708 said:

Ah, more disengenious posting by you that makes no sense. Maybe you'll stumble onto the other thread you've been posting on, but let's be honest, you already read it, realized you fucked up, and are ignoring it, which is  what you are convinced I'm doing. And you can't see the irony in it. Which is the comical part and why you havent gotten a timeout yet. It's too fucking funny to see how out of touch you are in your posting habits.

Add in another shot, PapaG complains about the site. I'm pretty sure you'll threaten to never come back again. Kinda like what mysfit has done.

You mentioned Erickson's DUI maybe meaning maybe he has a drinking problem.  Or was it someone else with the DUI?  My bad if so.  You also mentioned Florida recruiting in hiring Erickson.  I pointed out that Erickson was Cristobal's college head coach at The U, and that Mario already has connections to Florida since he's fucking from there and played there.

What's your glitch?  I must intimidate you, because when pressed for information, you put on your clown nose and make up drinking games instead of backing up your claims.  Point out something that I have posted that you feel made up and I will answer for it.  I'm not on this board very often because obviously I'm not wanted here, but when I see the bullshit you post at times, I just can't help myself knowing how you used to post on the ESPN boards.  I do appreciate you don't just ban people because they don't agree with everything you post.  That's a cool thing and it does tell me this board could be so much more.

The difference is I give my opinion and you get all bent of out shape. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to think that Cherry could very well be ineligible or end up being no longer deemed an amateur and whoever gets him, could forfeit games. Arizona is doing this right now with players, but it's worth it. USC basically told him (Sorry, I can't exactly cite sources here, pretty much like every single person on a message board who knows anyone) that they don't think he'll be eligible at their school. You know, FBI probe, not signing an LOI. It's also not hard to know where the leaks are coming from, he had a pretty messy split from his his former HS, so there are some hurt feelings. The difference between you and me, is you get bent out of shape on any opinion you disagree with. The hysterics are laughably obnoxious at best. You bring up random rants, made up accusations, and misquote attributions galore and by the time you realize it (which isn't often), you've gone so far down the rabbit hole on a tangent, you don't even know the path of the discussion.

I never mentioned the DUI nor did I even know about it. I also mentioned that Cristobal and Leavitt were head coaches. That whole conversation were things I were having with Utah fans, because he had previously been on staff. The lines were blurred because I didnt do a great job on quoting people. If you want to know where else you went off the rail, pretty much any political assumption you had on me. You double downed it by taking about the groupthink/independent thinkers. You probably have more posts in this thread tonight, then I do on the political board. That's just another bizarre rant you went on about my political identity, which I've gone completely out the way to not get involved in on this board or pretty much any board I post on. It got you so angry, God knows why you went off on it, that it's probably the bigger "trigger" because of how you randomly aligned me to some political leaning. The only one who has to blame for "popularity" is you, because everytime you post, you knock down the door, shit all over the floor, and leave. And my ESPN days from 15 years ago? Ok, what a weird vendetta to have.

10 hours ago, MrBug708 said:

The difference is I give my opinion and you get all bent of out shape. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to think that Cherry could very well be ineligible or end up being no longer deemed an amateur and whoever gets him, could forfeit games. Arizona is doing this right now with players, but it's worth it. USC basically told him (Sorry, I can't exactly cite sources here, pretty much like every single person on a message board who knows anyone) that they don't think he'll be eligible at their school. You know, FBI probe, not signing an LOI. It's also not hard to know where the leaks are coming from, he had a pretty messy split from his his former HS, so there are some hurt feelings. The difference between you and me, is you get bent out of shape on any opinion you disagree with. The hysterics are laughably obnoxious at best. You bring up random rants, made up accusations, and misquote attributions galore and by the time you realize it (which isn't often), you've gone so far down the rabbit hole on a tangent, you don't even know the path of the discussion.

I never mentioned the DUI nor did I even know about it. I also mentioned that Cristobal and Leavitt were head coaches. That whole conversation were things I were having with Utah fans, because he had previously been on staff. The lines were blurred because I didnt do a great job on quoting people. If you want to know where else you went off the rail, pretty much any political assumption you had on me. You double downed it by taking about the groupthink/independent thinkers. You probably have more posts in this thread tonight, then I do on the political board. That's just another bizarre rant you went on about my political identity, which I've gone completely out the way to not get involved in on this board or pretty much any board I post on. It got you so angry, God knows why you went off on it, that it's probably the bigger "trigger" because of how you randomly aligned me to some political leaning. The only one who has to blame for "popularity" is you, because everytime you post, you knock down the door, shit all over the floor, and leave. And my ESPN days from 15 years ago? Ok, what a weird vendetta to have.

Correct, I mentioned it.  LMAO!

Take another drink!

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, MrBug708 said:

UCLA is supposedly leading for both Jordan and Moses Brown

Yeah.  Once the season started, Cal was screwed.  You can only lose by 20+ points so many times to Portland State, Arkansas, and anyone else with a pulse before the elite recruits start to wonder if that's where they want to be. 

46 minutes ago, MrBug708 said:

To be fair, ucla isn't exactly killing it but they have the space by default as a major program

They are killing it relative to Cal even if you ignore the major program aspect.  You can sell mediocre to good, it's hard to sell completely terrible to good especially with a coach who is doing his best to throw the players under the bus at every opportunity.  I can't imagine why anyone would want to play for Wyking Jones.   

Archived