OSU @ CSU

PAC MAN

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, glduck said:

colorado state is definitely more physical, which isn't a great look for osu in a P5 vs G5 game. 

Agreed.  Beavers have a ton of work to do but after this game, I'm not sure if they are a bowl team this year.

And CSU kicks another FG.

37-20 Rams.

On 7/24/2017 at 9:37 AM, Jalapeno said:

It would be a huge shock if Utah finished 5th in the South.  Utes are solid on defense and if that continues that way, Utah will be solid in the South.

If the Utes offense gets off to a fast start in conference play, Ute fans might want to snatch up tickets for the Pac-12 CCG.

But first focus on North Dakota...they were picked to win the Big Sky Conference for this season.

Utah won't be 5th team 

Just now, Utefan1211 said:

OSU will be lucky to win 2 games this year. I picked this game. Also can't believe CSU can't fill this stadium. Papers showed it as a sold out game. 

I'm wondering about that NE section which was empty too.

2 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

Only 5 of 15 Pick'em entrants picked the Beavers.

Several double-digit confidence points to either side -- makes me wonder if we need to do a reminder on how confidence points work!

Some off to a running start with separation after one game

Rams 58-27.  What a disaster of an opener for the Beavers.  The Beavers play at home against Portland State who challenged BYU and is just down 20-6 late in the 4Q.

I don't see OSU making a bowl game this season.  Sorry Beaver fans.

Archived