OSU @ CSU

PAC MAN

On 7/28/2017 at 9:17 AM, Orange said:

Sometimes I read beyond the headlines.  I know, I'm Suuuuuch a nerd.

Jalapeño didn't misquote anyone, though.  He quoted the Denver Post headline.  You lied.

Fake News!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Orange said:

Also, Luton didn't play against CSU.  So, again, weird.

He never said he did.  If you're going to troll Jalapeño, how about being at least a bit factual?  Because it's making you look like an ass.

Thanks for trying to talk football, Jalapeño.  I at least appreciate it, even in the Cool Clique gets off on bashing you to make themselves feel better.

4 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Jalapeño didn't misquote anyone, though.  He quoted the Denver Post headline.  You lied.

Fake News!

Silly me, I think people who link articles to back up their argument should read them.  I lied?  No, Jalapeno and his shitty article did.

2 minutes ago, PapaG said:

He never said he did.  If you're going to troll Jalapeño, how about being at least a bit factual?  Because it's making you look like an ass.

He said "Luton's Team", with the clear implication that Luton's performance in that game suggested something predictive about OSU's performance against CSU with Luton at QB.  But Luton didn't play.

I look like an ass?  Are you on your period or something?  I realize I've torn you to shreds and embarrassed you with rhetorical bombs for going on 20 years now, but that's no reason to call names.

3 hours ago, PapaG said:

Thanks for trying to talk football, Jalapeño.

Sure no problem and that's something I am planning on doing.  Also not inserting CU into every single conservation unless I want to mess with the "Clique".

37 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Org, that Snipping Tool comes in very handy at work given the amount of documentation I do on a daily basis.  You might want to be a little more careful from now on. B)

5983eb321f99f_LOLORG.thumb.PNG.82ea2eebf84b5e4e0043df1e9652f303.PNG

Did you think his mere presence was enough to inspire 61 points?

12 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

Org, that Snipping Tool comes in very handy at work given the amount of documentation I do on a daily basis.  You might want to be a little more careful from now on. B)

5983eb321f99f_LOLORG.thumb.PNG.82ea2eebf84b5e4e0043df1e9652f303.PNG

Are you under the impression that people misunderstood you?  We didn't.  You're just stupid. 

We'll find out in less than three weeks.  Meanwhile, over 21 thousand Ram fans showed up for the open house of the new stadium: http://www.denverpost.com/2017/08/05/colorado-state-on-campus-stadium-open-house/

And Luton & company might not have much problems against the CSU defense: http://csurams.com/news/2017/8/5/2017-csu-football-training-camp-report-first-scrimmage.aspx

Thier #1 WR, Gallup, had 197 yards receiving.  Definitely the WR that OSU will be trying to contain.

• 2 weeks later...

CSU's depth chart.  Found out that CSU is switching to a 3-4 and their NT is just 280 pounds.  I think the Beavers will run straight at that Rams DL and then kill them with the play action.  Been playing NCAA Football on the PS3 & 360 so that makes me an expert? B)

Archived