Conservative America

Scscsc89

2 minutes ago, PapaG said:

It’s triggered liberals who want it banned.  How dumb are you?

I think you have to make up  your mind.  His Hollywood a liberal, pantywaste cesspool, or a right-wing liberal-trigger machine?

Either way, lol @ you declaring this to be so because of one anonymous tweet.

Show us more of those private messages I sent you, liar.

4 minutes ago, Orange said:

I think you have to make up  your mind.  His Hollywood a liberal, pantywaste cesspool, or a right-wing liberal-trigger machine?

Either way, lol @ you declaring this to be so because of one anonymous tweet.

Show us more of those private messages I sent you, liar.

I watch movies for entertainment.  The Tweet shows a news article stating how whiny liberals, as always, want to ban things that hurts your fee-fees.

And you know you sent me a private message, professional liar.  Why not admit it?  It’s not a big deal other than it shows how truly unhinged you are in life.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PapaG said:

I watch movies for entertainment.  And you know you sent me a private message, professional liar.  Why not admit it?  It’s not a big deal other than it shows how truly unhinged you are in life.

Try again, fuckwit:

41 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I have the ability to read all messages on this board.  @Orange hasn’t sent a single message to anybody.  

I wholeheartedly recommend that all moviegoers avoid “Joker” at all costs. It’s not a film for Christians, for adults, teens and especially not for children. Thankfully, some theaters are finally posting specific warnings about not taking the kids! Listen to them, if not me.

https://christiananswers.net/spotlight/movies/2019/joker2019.html

5 minutes ago, PapaG said:

That’s stupid as well.  Good thing I’m agnostic.  I do agree that the far right is just as fanatical and hateful about their religion as you in the far left are about liberal ideology.

You posted a screenshot of a Daily Mail headline about viewers "around the world", and pin it on American liberals? 

Christ you're beyond stupid.

FYI, the movie opened with $96M in domestic box office despite all us triggered liberals: https://www.wired.com/story/joker-box-office-record/

27 minutes ago, PapaG said:

That’s stupid as well.  Good thing I’m agnostic.  I do agree that the far right is just as fanatical and hateful about their religion as you in the far left are about liberal ideology.

Again you mention your belief system. Who cares?

You also insinuate that every liberal on this board is "far left," yet you distinguish yourself from "far right"? It seems to me that you are totally on the fringe.

3 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

Again you mention your belief system. Who cares?

You also insinuate that every liberal on this board is "far left," yet you distinguish yourself from "far right"? It seems to me that you are totally on the fringe.

No one ever claimed that all were far left. Just the clones and the evil one.