Conservative America

Scscsc89

• 3 weeks later...

I got a text message today from Donald Trump's "new" social media platform, probably because of my mostly red zip code. I won't name or link it here because I don't want to give it any publicity, but it asked me "Will you Join"? (text STOP to remove) 

To which I responded, "Fuck no! STOP."

The kickback was "Thank you for your response."

I'm genuinely worried about a potential Trump coup in '24, and as others have pointed out, his lackeys are positioning him for it. 

I apologize for bringing politics on to the sports forum with HLB, but that guy is a clear example of how Trump can return, People actually believe his bullshit. We're at the proverbial watershed moment, folks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 5:33 PM, Orange said:

Not that we didn't already know it, but Rand Paul made it official that the GOP hates lawful elections that reflect the will of ALL the voters:

The will of ALL voters is not reflected.

On 12/27/2021 at 5:43 PM, Orange said:

Republican states have gone from "nObodY waNts tO wOrK anYmOrE" to offering unemployment benefits to those who left their jobs due to a vaccine mandate:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/5-gop-led-states-extend-135302232.html

This is how a democracy dies, @KUGRDON.  When your buddies take power in each state and reward shit behavior.

Most of those people didn't "leave" their jobs, but they were terminated for not getting a mandated vaccine.

On 12/10/2021 at 9:17 PM, Quack 12 said:

I got a text message today from Donald Trump's "new" social media platform, probably because of my mostly red zip code. I won't name or link it here because I don't want to give it any publicity, but it asked me "Will you Join"? (text STOP to remove) 

To which I responded, "Fuck no! STOP."

The kickback was "Thank you for your response."

I'm genuinely worried about a potential Trump coup in '24, and as others have pointed out, his lackeys are positioning him for it. 

I apologize for bringing politics on to the sports forum with HLB, but that guy is a clear example of how Trump can return, People actually believe his bullshit. We're at the proverbial watershed moment, folks.

List for me the positive things that Biden has accomplished.

On 11/23/2021 at 4:16 PM, Orange said:

@KUGRDON, that you?

6fqwd6x33c181.png

1.)  What evidence does this poster have which demonstrates that these were "good Christians".  Probably none.

2.)  As we've seen before, Democrats exaggerate, embellish or create false narrative, in order to push their agenda.  So how do we know that this poster is telling the truth?

On 1/1/2022 at 8:45 AM, HLB said:

Most of those people didn't "leave" their jobs, but they were terminated for not getting a mandated vaccine.

So what you are saying is that those people could have used someone looking out for them to help protect them and their job.  Hmm maybe that right-to-work policy that has been co-sponsored by republicans for decades really is a worthless bitch.

• Thanks 1

On 1/1/2022 at 7:51 AM, HLB said:

1.)  What evidence does this poster have which demonstrates that these were "good Christians".  Probably none.

2.)  As we've seen before, Democrats exaggerate, embellish or create false narrative, in order to push their agenda.  So how do we know that this poster is telling the truth?

1. Look up the "no true scotsman" fallacy, which you just unknowingly demonstrated.

2. I've been to abortion clinics, and this is precisely what they do.  But they don't even have to be abusive to be huge pieces of shit.  Women are going in to get birth control, appts for cancer check-ups, and to have abortions for an inevitably stillborn fetus.  ANYONE who has SHIT to say to any of these women is a first-class piece of shit.

On 1/1/2022 at 7:47 AM, HLB said:

List for me the positive things that Biden has accomplished.

ARPA ($2T in relief for businesses and workers suffering), vaccine rollout (200M doses in first 100 days), extended eviction moratoriums, lowest unemployment rate in 2 years, infrastructure legislation, childhood poverty cut in half, vaccine mandates for federal workers, etc.

PS: Oh yeah, he's yet to publicly mock anyone with disabilities, or call any women "fat pigs".

• Thanks 1