Ukraine Whistleblower

Scscsc89

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, mugtang said:

Can we stop with the stupid name calling?

You got it. But it seems a little ridiculous. When you let others get away with much worse. How about that photo that Arizgreg posted or all the death wishes from Org.  No comment?A little confusing. I believe if you want to moderate you should be fair. Not just pick and choose.

1 minute ago, Bruin 70 said:

You got it. But it seems a little ridiculous. When you let others get away with much worse. How about that photo that Arizgreg posted or all the death wishes from Org.  No comment?A little confusing. I believe if you want to moderate yyou should be fair. Not just pick and choose.

What photo that Azgreg posted?  And has orange wished death upon you since I took over?

9 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Check out the thread idiots not named Trump. I am sure Org has wished me ill many times since you took over as he always does. You got on papa g for his photo but not Ariz. greg. let's be fair here.

You're a spammer.  You FILL the page with atrocious, barely-literate, racist gibberish, over and over and over again.  Please stop whining.  You're lucky you're not banned.

34 minutes ago, Bruin 70 said:

Check out the thread idiots not named Trump. I am sure Org has wished me ill many times since you took over as he always does. You got on papa g for his photo but not Ariz. greg. let's be fair here.

What photo are you talking about?   I don’t read all of the threads and the only reason I got on PapaG about it is because multiple people flagged those posts. 

32 minutes ago, Orange said:

You're a spammer.  You FILL the page with atrocious, barely-literate, racist gibberish, over and over and over again.  Please stop whining.  You're lucky you're not banned.

Speaking of spam.  Please stop flagging his posts as spam.  It takes forever to go through and clear out the reports.  If it’s something inappropriate then by all means flag it otherwise please just let it go.  

41 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Speaking of spam.  Please stop flagging his posts as spam.  It takes forever to go through and clear out the reports.  If it’s something inappropriate then by all means flag it otherwise please just let it go.  

I'll flag spam if I see it.  I'm sick of his spam.

1 hour ago, Orange said:

No comment. This is laughable. Please you are the joke of all boards.Me whine, what a joke.

55 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Who is the whiner? LMAO!

Archived