Iran

Scscsc89

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Orange said:

ij53tzxbvc941.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

It was a 100% Shia Iran-party line non-binding vote.  The Sunnis and Kurds weren’t even there.  It’s like “the House” voting for impeachment when the only bi-partisan votes weren’t against that Clown Show.  Shocking the Shiites want the US out so they can murder more Sunnis and Kurds!

Nice Fake News, oh, and enjoy the visit from Secret Service!  CPS, too!  Supporting terrorist attacks on Trump properties and the assassination of the President, along with you bragging about how much pot you smoke while being a single parent, should make for some uncomfortable visits from Social Services.  

Way to go!  You finally went full nut job after all these years.

28 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Reminds me of the Ayatollah’s funeral when these savage simpletons ripped his body out of the casket.

AP_8906060648-640x400.jpg

Serious question, were you Bruin70 all along?  The unveiled racism in each of your posts suggests as much.

45 minutes ago, Orange said:

If you actually did that shit, I will make sure you motherfucking BURN for that.  CPS?  If you were in my office right now, you'd need a fucking EMT.

Of course you don't know why it's racist.

Haha!  The Internet Tough Guy!!   Would you throw your man purse at me, Dandy?

Oh, and again, why is it racist?  I didn’t bring up anything about race.  That’s how you view people.  By the color of their skin.

48 minutes ago, Orange said:

He needs to be banned.  Saying stupid MAGA chud bullshit day in and day out is one thing.

Fucking with someone's personal life because people don't agree with you on your forum is another.  I'm fucking done with this motherfucker.

@mugtang

I hope you are done with him, if you all put him on ignore as I have I won't have to see his crap posts anymore.

This is Iran under General Got Blown Up in Iraq and the mullahs.

First of all, “died” sounds better than “shot up by the Iranian military at the direction of General Sweetheart.”  This happened two weeks ago, yet the American Left hates Trump so much they are literally supporting a monster who directed his army to murder their fellow unarmed citizens.  

To be clear, General Sausage Smolder, who the Left is mourning over, had his Army murder hundreds of unarmed anti-regime protesters.  I’m beginning to understand why the American Left so admirers General Salami and Iran.  Disarm the citizenship and when they get unruly, shoot them dead while they can only throw rocks at government forces as they protest being oppressed.  A liberal wet dream!

41 minutes ago, Mano said:

I hope you are done with him, if you all put him on ignore as I have I won't have to see his crap posts anymore.

You are supporting a poster who wants the President assassinated and wants civilians killed in terrorist attacks on Trump properties.  I’d ignore me, too.  No loss here and you seem like a lost person.

21 minutes ago, Quack 12 said:

Post it on a few more threads. "NO COLLUSION!"

Yeah, I’m the on “wrong” on every topic.

You support @Orange hoping for an assassination of the President and terror attacks on Trump properties as you mourn the death of a monster who literally had hundreds of his unarmed fellow citizens killed in cold blood for gathering to protest their government.  It happened two weeks ago.  Yet now he’s a hero and a martyr to you all on the Far Left.

What the hell is wrong with you?  I’d ignore the substance of my post too if I were as far gone as you are in your political beliefs.  You are literally supporting a General and a regime that murders their own citizens if they protest their government.  He was in IRAQ after he had forces attack the US embassy.  Bye bye, hope he had a nice trip.

The mullahs force Iranian citizens at gunpoint to attend these funerals, which the liberal media in the USA ignores other to spread Iranian propaganda as some sort of massive support for the regime.  Idiots buy it and think we’re the bad guys.

How did some of you get this way?  It’s like rooting for Hitler as he’s wiping out political dissidents who challenge him because you hate FDR.  It’s completely irrational, isn’t it?  

Where have I written any such thing? You've become babbling and incoherent. I don't even know what you're talking about. I responded to this identical post on another thread - you have a knack for redundancy.

I don't support Orange at all, he just didn't "threaten" any action against anyone, but obviously you've pivoted away from that lie already. In fact, I feel exactly the opposite from Orange. I don't want Trump or any member of his family to be harmed, and I don't want any of his property to be damaged, because I don't want to make this jackass a sympathetic character, or worse yet, a martyr. I just want this clown out of the White House, and the memory of him purged by the passage of time. 

As I wrote yesterday, Israel had numerous opportunities to take out Soleimani (I know, it's hard to spell) through the years (and so did Bush and Obama), and they didn't do it because they believed the potential negative effects of doing so outweighed the possible positive outcomes.

3 minutes ago, utenation said:

See the source image

That’s about the level of intellect I expect from the Pac12 Squad.  You do realize Iran and General No More Mustache attacked the US Embassy in Baghdad, right.  

I will give you a little credit after your simpleton cartoon post.  At least you didn’t openly cheer for Iran to kill Trump and attack Trump prosperities like @Orange did this morning, and the night blame me and challenge me to a fight.

You do realize there were no deaths nor serious injuries in that supposed "attack"?

Did they break the air conditioner? Kill 'em all!

Who's the war monger?

It's obvious that you have never served, because you have absolutely zero conflict resolution skill. 

I don’t think anyone mourns the death of Soleimani, by all accounts he was pretty awful. That said, it is always fair to question the ice of force in any military action.  It seems completely American to me.  

Instead we just say the other side is wrong (either a war monger or rooting for Iran).  Our current political climate leaves little room in the middle it seems.

53 minutes ago, PapaG said:

That’s about the level of intellect I expect from the Pac12 Squad.  You do realize Iran and General No More Mustache attacked the US Embassy in Baghdad, right.  

I will give you a little credit after your simpleton cartoon post.  At least you didn’t openly cheer for Iran to kill Trump and attack Trump prosperities like @Orange did this morning, and the night blame me and challenge me to a fight.

Political Cartoons by Henry Payne

Archived