Iran

Scscsc89

2 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

You do realize there were no deaths nor serious injuries in that supposed "attack"?

Did they break the air conditioner? Kill 'em all!

Who's the war monger?

It's obvious that you have never served, because you have absolutely zero conflict resolution skill. 

They attacked the US embassy in Baghdad  and were traveling into Iraq for military purposes, yet you’re still defending Iran.  General Smithereens orchestrated attacks that did kill Americans, you mullah sycophant, dating back years.  

Your hero @Orange is openly rooting for Iran.

What is wrong with you?  Watch more MSDNC, which now is basically an Iranian propaganda channel after they televised the funeral match for this coward who killed his own citizens.  The Iranian government forces people to attend these things according to numerous Iranian ex-pats.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, PapaG said:

They attacked the US embassy in Baghdad  and were traveling into Iraq for military purposes, yet you’re still defending Iran.

I love how if anyone doesn't agree with our current Admin's actions or policy, we are somehow defending Iran... My guess is your IQ is below 90.

15 minutes ago, utenation said:

I love how if anyone doesn't agree with our current Admin's actions or policy, we are somehow defending Iran... My guess is your IQ is below 90.

It’s a talking point, nothing more nothing less.  We can’t admit this was a bad guy, AND our action may lead to unintended and even bad consequences.

Just now, CRBuff said:

It’s a talking point, nothing more nothing less.  We can’t admit this was a bad guy, AND our action may lead to unintended and even bad consequences.

Exactly.  Saddam was a total piece of shit, but destroying an entire country to get to him sure as hell did no one any favors.  Well, maybe Dick Cheney and Don Rumsfeld......

4 minutes ago, Orange said:

Exactly.  Saddam was a total piece of shit, but destroying an entire country to get to him sure as hell did no one any favors.  Well, maybe Dick Cheney and Don Rumsfeld......

Wait..... I thought we were there to expose WMD's? Two of my favorite movies are Vice and "W"...

1 hour ago, PapaG said:

They attacked the US embassy in Baghdad  and were traveling into Iraq for military purposes, yet you’re still defending Iran.  General Smithereens orchestrated attacks that did kill Americans, you mullah sycophant, dating back years.  

Your hero @Orange is openly rooting for Iran.

What is wrong with you?  Watch more MSDNC, which now is basically an Iranian propaganda channel after they televised the funeral match for this coward who killed his own citizens.  The Iranian government forces people to attend these things according to numerous Iranian ex-pats.

We killed a general because some people damaged a building. Fine, he deserved to die, and so does Putin. When are we going to assassinate him? Isn't that you're whole rationale?

C-RAM time which will render any more Iran missile sites inoperable.  

Attack is over and many Iranian leaders dead within the next few hours.  Sad that the Shiite Muslims in control of Iran did this to their citizens.  It’s not a good thing at all but was going to eventually happen.  Here we are.  Obama giving money to Iran is literally funding these attacks on peacekeepers and civilians.

Hey 89...hope your family is back in the US safe and sound!  When I went to the Philippines in late 2016, there was talk of a possible Filipino-China war over some islands and the defcon levels were higher than usual.  Hang in there and trust in the Lord!

Its really up to Iran how long they want this to last.

Archived