Board Improvement & Recruitment

Scscsc89

AFAIK, the only thing you can copy & paste & have it show automatically is a twitter link.

to paste photos, you need to do it the old fashioned way through "insert other media".

i am sharing this with you under the hope you aren't going to overdo the nuclear mushroom cloud photo.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, MrBug708 said:

If you want to help out with recruitment, putting the boards address into your signature on any forums you post on. Obviously Pac 12 related would probably have the most success

Would be nice if signatures were available here too.

23 minutes ago, Mano said:

Would be nice if signatures were available here too.

Indeed.  One of my favorite things at the old College Fanatics board was when guys would put in signatures with other members' quotes/predictions/asinine statements.  Some of them fake, some not.  It was hilarious.  I think 80% of us would have a Bruin70 quote for a sig.

2 hours ago, Orange said:

That ad at the bottom of each thread that restarts over and over and over again and refuses to pause or mute is a fucking pain in the ass.  It's the only thing that would make me stop posting here.

Seriously, I'm fucking gone if that Ford ad isn't removed from the site.  It renders the forum literally unusable.   It continues to restart, over and over and over, the "mute" option doesn't work, and it has actually fucking restarted on itself twice, with the ad playing simultaneously at different stages.  It's making me fucking homicidal.

12 minutes ago, Orange said:

Seriously, I'm fucking gone if that Ford ad isn't removed from the site.  It renders the forum literally unusable.   It continues to restart, over and over and over, the "mute" option doesn't work, and it has actually fucking restarted on itself twice, with the ad playing simultaneously at different stages.  It's making me fucking homicidal.

I'm seeing a Ram truck ad on the top one if that makes you feel better.

And you weren't the one looking at hot Asian chick dating websites? 

47 minutes ago, MrBug708 said:

Looks like it's a Google add issue. Adsense might solve the problem

What does that mean?  Whats' adsense?  I googled it, and it asked me to sign in on some shit.  Says "monetize your life, use adsense!"  huh?

How the fuck they gonna put an ad at the top of a forum that literally makes the site unusable?  I hate the internet.

Archived