Is Taggart leaving?

EastCoastFan

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, utenation said:

Whoa.  This makes him the 2nd(tied)highest paid assistant in the country.

That’s a lot of money for the 4th best defense in the P12 in 2017. 46th overall.

Not to mention, just gave up 38 points and nearly 500 yards to a G5 program.

That's one year removed from the worst D in UO history.  

44 minutes ago, duckfandan said:

Best news possible!  That raise is essentially the equivalent of the Taggart buyout money?

Yes, plus Mario makes less so for now overall money is saved versus had Slick Willie stayed put.  Now, these guys need to coach, but it's not like Willie had any clue what to do when Herbert was injured, either.

13 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Yes, plus Mario makes less so for now overall money is saved versus had Slick Willie stayed put.  Now, these guys need to coach, but it's not like Willie had any clue what to do when Herbert was injured, either.

Wasn’t Mario OC?

I'm personally worried about the OC hire.  Arroyo seems like a good position coach, but he's left a lot to be desired as a OC.  Granted he.was young and at places that didn't have a ton of talent, but still.  My thing was that I was on board with MC as coach as long as he brought in an all star cast of assistants, and I don' think he did that at OC.

i'll miss his dead stares into open space. 

30 minutes ago, trickydlck said:

They're going to a differentiated CEO model. It brings more clarity and is all the rage these days.

we've been talking about the old model. i demand jokes be at optimal relevancy. 

Archived