Pelosi Announces Impeachment?

PapaG

Sure doesn't look good for Trump.  However, didn't Obama order the intelligence community to keep taps on Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign?  If there was no mention of that ever, Trump getting booted from the WH would be almost guaranteed.  

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/29/obama-administration-spying-on-donald-trump/

This is definitely going to be brought up during the Senate trail of Trump.  Then Trump gets acquitted by the Senate and then Trump goes full nuclear on the DNC with those items during the 2020 Presidential Race and wins the election.  Dems might as well have not done this impeachment thing and let the voters impeach Trump next year but the Dems are the ones getting "impeached" next year.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Sure doesn't look good for Trump.  However, didn't Obama order the intelligence community to keep taps on Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign?  If there was no mention of that ever, Trump getting booted from the WH would be almost guaranteed.  

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/29/obama-administration-spying-on-donald-trump/

This is definitely going to be brought up during the Senate trail of Trump.  Then Trump gets acquitted by the Senate and then Trump goes full nuclear on the DNC with those items during the 2020 Presidential Race and wins the election.  Dems might as well have not done this impeachment thing and let the voters impeach Trump next year but the Dems are the ones getting "impeached" next year.

You don't understand how any of this works, do you?

17 minutes ago, Orange said:

He implicated Pence during the briefing in Warsaw, too.

I know the Senate will never convict regardless of the evidence, but wouldn't the meltdown of the right be delicious if Trump and Pence were removed, and Pelosi took over as POTUS?

Schiff adds another 30 minutes out of the blue because they got nothing from Sondland.  Maybe now they can get him in a perjury trap.  What a clown show, and liberals are cheering it on.  Every future president is going to go through these Show Trials based on this precedent Rats hurt fees fees and hiding their own corruption.

Just now, PapaG said:

Schiff adds another 30 minutes out of the blue because they got nothing from Sondland.  Maybe now they can get him in a perjury trap.  What a clown show, and liberals are cheering it on.  Every future president is going to go through these Show Trials based on this precedent Rats hurt fees fees and hiding their own corruption.

lol

He laid out, in detail, each step of the bribery and extortion process perpetrated by trump, Pompeo, and Pence.

but okay.

Just now, PapaG said:

Yeah, communists like you and Putin love liars like Williams.

Clearly, YOU love Putin, because you cheerlead a president who is completely on his nuts.  Believe our Intelligence agencies?  Nah, Putin said something else!  Help Ukraine hold the Russians back?  Nah, Daddy Putin wouldn't like that, and in fact, let's make up a story where Ukraine helped Clinton!

You're completely fucking retarded. 

43 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Schiff won’t allow this guy to be called before his Kangaroo Court.  Gee, wonder why.

04hfhs5cxqz31.png

The Republicans can call whoever they want.  They won't, however, because there will be evidence proving that Burisma was mentioned in the call, and that was left out of the "transcript", and this guy will get LIT UP on cross.

1 hour ago, PapaG said:

Vindman lied in his opening statement.  Said he was the top adviser to the President on Ukraine.  Had never met Trump and had superiors he reported to on Ukraine.

That isn't what he said, but are you really surprised that Trump doesn't know his diplomatic teams? 

At the NSC I am the principal advisor to the National Security Advisor and the President on Ukraine and the other countries in my portfolio. My role at the NSC is to develop, coordinate, and implement plans and policies to manage the full range of diplomatic, informational, military, and economic national security issues for the countries in my portfolio. My core function is to coordinate policy with departments and agencies partners.

Never thought I would see the day Republicans would smear and attack a decorated veteran for doing their job, defending the Constitution.

Corruption and desire for power rules all. So much for the Republuc, it's dead.

Trump will be impeached, which will piss him off to no end. The senate will not remove him. Trump and his defenders deserve zero respect or consideration at this point.

Archived