UW @ Stanford

win2bfree

I took my 13 year old daughter to the game. We had a really fun time eating our way around the stadium, and trading songs in the car to and from the game. 

Everything else about the game absolutely sucked. I don't think one UW unit played well. Its hard to even pick out individual players that played well, except maybe Dick Newton, who injured his ankle and may be out long term. Stanford owned UW across the board, with backups playing all over the place. Stanford was more physical, disciplined, better coached etc. UW showed no fight. One of the more disappointing games I can recall, given that they were 16.5 point favorites.  Coaches have to take a hard look at themselves after this one. It is pretty clearly going to be a rebuilding year, but there are some longer terms trends that need to be addressed as well. 

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Dumbfuck.

I guess you could say that about ALL of Vegas - who also had UW winning this game …. The only thing this game demonstrates is that the PAC12 is perhaps worse than initially thought.

Archived