Circle of suck (TM)

Scscsc89

5 minutes ago, dtd said:

Yeah we get it, you don't need to explain anything except to the other children at the facility. 

And thanks to the Circle of Suck, Org can tell people at the psych ward that OSU should have gone undefeated.

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 12:36 AM, Orange said:

2019 will be a mystery forever. 

No mystery.  The PAC12 has a lot of mediocre teams where parity exist, along with a couple of good teams, but no elite teams.  I stated on these threads in September that Oregon would beat Utah for the PAC12 Championship; the PAC12 would have a 2-loss CC; that the PAC12 would again miss the CFP; that after the bowl games and when all is said and done, that Utah, and probably Oregon would both have 3 losses; that the PAC12 will finish with no more than 3 teams in the T25, and the highest ranking PAC12 team in the final rankings will be somewhere between 10-15 …. The only mystery is how that everyone - and I do mean everyone - East of Colorado can see these things, while everyone on the left coast is totally blind to what everyone else sees.

Looking forward, in two years USC will be the team to beat in the PAC12.  They open with BAMA in 2020, and they will give BAMA a tough game.  It won't be a rout by BAMA, but BAMA will win.

17 hours ago, HLB said:

No mystery.  The PAC12 has a lot of mediocre teams where parity exist, along with a couple of good teams, but no elite teams.  I stated on these threads in September that Oregon would beat Utah for the PAC12 Championship; the PAC12 would have a 2-loss CC; that the PAC12 would again miss the CFP; that after the bowl games and when all is said and done, that Utah, and probably Oregon would both have 3 losses; that the PAC12 will finish with no more than 3 teams in the T25, and the highest ranking PAC12 team in the final rankings will be somewhere between 10-15 …. The only mystery is how that everyone - and I do mean everyone - East of Colorado can see these things, while everyone on the left coast is totally blind to what everyone else sees.

Looking forward, in two years USC will be the team to beat in the PAC12.  They open with BAMA in 2020, and they will give BAMA a tough game.  It won't be a rout by BAMA, but BAMA will win.

You don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about.  The mystery is how ASU beat Oregon, USC beat Utah, UW lost to Cal and CU, Oregon State lost to Stanford yet beat ASU and Cal, and Oregon, despite playing mediocre offensive football all year, beat down a defensive juggernaut in Utah.

Please Fuck all the way off with your SEC cheerleading here.  We've established, NUMEROUS TIMES, that the SEC teams play the worst OOC schedule, and perform poorly even against THAT schedule.  The Pac-12 had, and has, a better record against superior OOC opponents than does the SEC.  Even your own precious Tide lost to Auburn, pussy.

3 hours ago, Orange said:

You don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about.  The mystery is how ASU beat Oregon, USC beat Utah, UW lost to Cal and CU, Oregon State lost to Stanford yet beat ASU and Cal, and Oregon, despite playing mediocre offensive football all year, beat down a defensive juggernaut in Utah.

Please Fuck all the way off with your SEC cheerleading here.  We've established, NUMEROUS TIMES, that the SEC teams play the worst OOC schedule, and perform poorly even against THAT schedule.  The Pac-12 had, and has, a better record against superior OOC opponents than does the SEC.  Even your own precious Tide lost to Auburn, pussy.

"... defensive juggernaut in Utah."?  Only in the minds of PAC12 fans is Utah a defensive juggernaut.  When they play a lot of mediocre teams, their stats are going to be inflated.  But when they play a ranked team, Utah's defense is suddenly not very strong.

You don't know what a defensive juggernaut looks like - because there isn't one in the PAC12.

I knew "exactly" what you were talking about.  It's not mystery, because the conference has parity of mediocre teams.

When and where have you established that SEC teams play the worst OOC schedule.  Show me.  And show me where they perform poorly against that schedule.  Did Auburn play a weak OOC opponent in Oregon?  According to you, they did.  Did Auburn perform poorly against Oregon?  According to you they did - even though they won.

List for me the "superior" OOC opponents, and/or ranked OOC opponents that the PAC12 has defeated this year.  I can go ahead and tell you that the answer is "zero".  Zero wins over ranked, superior OOC opponents, in 2019, for the PAC12.

I pull for Auburn.  Not Alabama.

Archived