Weak Two Predictions

HLB

Eleven games on tap, for the PAC12:  One Conference matchup; Four FCS opponents (projected 4-0); Two G5 opponents (projected 2-0); Four OOC P5 opponents (projected 0-4).

Winners in BOLD

Utah 97, So. Utah 10 

Wisconsin 41, Washington State 17

Air Force 37, Colorado 17

California 30, UNLV 27

Washington 48, Portland State 10

UCLA 62, Alabama State 7

Oklahoma State 43, AZ State 38

USC 62, Stanford 10

Oregon 44, EWU 23

Oregon State 37, Fresno State 31

Mississippi State 45, Arizona 34

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so, but they looked pretty good in their first game.  I just think they have more continuity in their program right now.  SC is in game 2 with a bunch of pieces thrown together.  I'm giving Stanford the edge because it's early in the season and they're playing at home with an established coaching staff.

On 9/5/2022 at 6:26 AM, HLB said:

Eleven games on tap, for the PAC12:  One Conference matchup; Four FCS opponents (projected 4-0); Two G5 opponents (projected 2-0); Four OOC P5 opponents (projected 0-4).

Winners in BOLD

Utah 97, So. Utah 10 

Wisconsin 41, Washington State 17

Air Force 37, Colorado 17

California 30, UNLV 27

Washington 48, Portland State 10

UCLA 62, Alabama State 7

Oklahoma State 43, AZ State 38

USC 62, Stanford 10

Oregon 44, EWU 23

Oregon State 37, Fresno State 31

Mississippi State 45, Arizona 34

These predictions are definitely weak.

On 9/7/2022 at 7:27 PM, HLB said:

Stanford is supposed to be good every year, if you listen to the pundits.  Then they disappoint.

Ehhh you have to go back at least four years to when anyone thought Stanford might be good. I don’t think they’ve received a single vote to win the North since Bryce Love left. 

On 9/9/2022 at 3:30 AM, HLB said:

You also fail to recognize sarcasm .... Where are your picks?

I think you're just so fucking stupid that no one knows whether you're being intentionally or accidentally stupid.  Ever consider that?

I make picks on the pickem website, dipshit.  Like I told you.  Fuck's sake, take a nap.

On 9/9/2022 at 11:19 AM, Orange said:

I think you're just so fucking stupid that no one knows whether you're being intentionally or accidentally stupid.  Ever consider that?

I make picks on the pickem website, dipshit.  Like I told you.  Fuck's sake, take a nap.

So, for me to see your picks, I have to go to another website that I can't access, to see your picks.  Why can't you just share them here?

May have overrated Alabama when I said it was Georgia/Bama and everybody else. Odd lack of playmakers and their o-line looks as poor as I’ve ever seen it in the Saban era. They should be trailing Texas by more, but the officials seem to be bending over backwards for them.

Archived