Week Four Predictions - Conference Play

HLB

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/24/2022 at 5:41 PM, glduck said:

This is going to be a frustrating loss. Kudos to the Coug staff for knowing UO doesn’t trust Nix and scheming that to perfection inside the 10. I’m very impressed with what Dickert’s building up there.

Oregon's not out of it yet

I'm not sure I've ever seen a team get away with more OPI on screen passes than WSU. I know they can block if the throw is behind the LOS, but yikes. They had corners and safeties locked up 10 yards down field before the ball even left Ward's hand half a dozen times. 

On 9/24/2022 at 3:41 PM, glduck said:

This is going to be a frustrating loss. Kudos to the Coug staff for knowing UO doesn’t trust Nix and scheming that to perfection inside the 10. I’m very impressed with what Dickert’s building up there.

We all know what you did here.  

On 9/24/2022 at 7:15 PM, dtd said:

Smith could be the best coach in the conference, or at least the best fit with his program. There, now the Beavs are doomed. 

I think he might be. UCLA is not the team to pry him away from OSU in the realignment wars, but if I could steal one coach from another program, he would be my choice. Grew up in the San Gabriel Valley too.

Archived