Are we turning into CF.com?

Orange

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't have to agree with me and if the owner of the board doesn't my protest will have no import.

Oh, and I made no secret of my objection, I noted it in response to Orgs post.  I can't fathom how he didn't know it was me.

I don't have to win the argument, I do have to protest or be unable to face the women and girls in my life whom I love.

Doesn't change the fact that you're a grown man, older than most people here, and you're acting like a child because you let a poster get under your skin. We know that there are people on this board that do and say things, and express themselves in different ways. And knowing Org, he wasn't calling you a Cunt, he was referring to someone else as being a Cunt, and I dont buy that you have an obligation to uphold, when you call him Mr. Liberal.

Fact is you're better than this. And if you want to submit a warning post as well for me saying the word Cunt, feel free.

Doesn't change the fact that you're a grown man, older than most people here, and you're acting like a child because you let a poster get under your skin. We know that there are people on this board that do and say things, and express themselves in different ways. And knowing Org, he wasn't calling you a Cunt, he was referring to someone else as being a Cunt, and I dont buy that you have an obligation to uphold, when you call him Mr. Liberal.

Fact is you're better than this. And if you want to submit a warning post as well for me saying the word Cunt, feel free.

Glad to see you are so grown up.

Should I aspire to tolerating misogyny? I'll pass.

Should I aspire to tolerating misogyny? I'll pass.

It's not misogyny.  I don't hate all women.  It's a term for a woman worthy of hate.  She is a cunt.  Cunt, Cunt, Cunt, Cunt.

Does that hurt the women and girls in your life?  Did it hurt them 4x?  Not sure how, you old fucking retard, but you've managed to outcunt even that cunt.

It's not misogyny.  I don't hate all women.  It's a term for a woman worthy of hate.  She is a cunt.  Cunt, Cunt, Cunt, Cunt.

Does that hurt the women and girls in your life?  Did it hurt them 4x?  Not sure how, you old fucking retard, but you've managed to outcunt even that cunt.

Somewhere there is a bubba who uses the "N" word daily who is in agreement with you and Mark Fuhrman just called you brother.

So if I chose to call Obama a nigger because he is worthy of hate, I am not a racist?  I'm sure it is a word used about a black person who the user feels is worthy of hate.  When one calls a black man a nigger because of his views, he both denigrates the views and the personhood of the target.  It is a vitriolic attack on a black person who deigns to have a different view.  The same applies to the use of cunt.  It denigrates both the views and personhood of the female who deigns to have different views.

Women and blacks have been treated as chattel, beaten, raped, denied the vote and protection of law, discriminated against, forced into labor without compensation and made to feel worthless and pointless and to bear unspeakable and constant humiliation and fear that you could never comprehend.  The least we could do is forego the freedom of using the few words that are almost universally deemed hateful and denigrating by them.  Its such a small thing to ask.

Nigger, cunt, fag.  People with a teaspoonful of brains don't use those words.  Those with an adult vocabulary don't feel constrained by an inability to use them.

El Jefe gave the point. I'm fairly certain he's the only person who can give warnings unless I just dont see where to do it. I've also never bothered to see how to give points, so that could be it. I'm pretty sure Jefe didn't bother to read it other than just saw the word and gave a warning point.

While I don't see the need to use the word, Org didn't call someone on the board either. I also view the political/off topic board a little more open forum than the sports topic. My one idea was to keep the boards separate. One for off-topic and the other for sports. I dont venture in here often so it's more of "enter at your own risk". If bickering carries over to the sports board, I'd probably be more inclined to step in. I don't feel like it's my place to step in, especially when it's not a personal attack.

Wonder if the board for sale thing was just a coincidence with the reportings or more to it?

Archived