The "Save us, Bruce" Thread

MrBug708

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Did anybody else watch the Iceland match?  Ugh, wasn't pretty when you beat a country of 330,000 people on a late goal.

Canada tonight.  Needs to be a convincing result or I have serious doubts.  Jozy looks much lighter and faster than last time I saw him play, which is a plus.

Jurgy needs to get out -- the sooner the better.  We can do so much better and people actual care now so there's no excuse to hang on to this mediocre coach.  I thought he was a great hire initially but he's turned out to be a dud.  The Iceland game is just the continuation of what was going on in the Gold Cup.  Meanwhile, Mexico is trending in the complete opposite direction.  Not good, not good at all. 

• 2 weeks later...

2016 COPA AMERICA CENTENARIO GROUPS

GROUP TEAMS

A United States (A1), Colombia (A2), Costa Rica (A3), Paraguay (A4)

B Brazil (B1), Ecuador (B2), Haiti (B3), Peru (B4)

C Mexico (C1), Uruguay (C2), Jamaica (C3) Veneuzuela (C4)

D Argentina (D1), Chile (D2), Panama (D3), Bolivia (D4)

• 1 month later...

I had a feeling. Guatemala was desperate and this team is completely out of sorts. Defenders playing mid, mids playing defense, guys with horrible mls seasons still playing over guys who are producing right now. Doesn't make a damn bit of sense.

Basically the moment of truth for the team. I'm assuming Dempsey gets some ricochet goal, Bradley blows out a knee and Klinnsman praises his tactics. Lineup isn't great for tonight, but still in the upper echelon of his lineup choices.

Get ready for some terrible soccer from Guatemala tonight

Archived