Kid Thread

Orange

By and large I hold a sincere, preoccupying hatred in my heart for most of you motherfuckers, so I thought it might be helpful for us all to post photos of our kids, if we so choose, to soften my view of your assholery.  I'll commence...

Gavin, ice cream.jpg

This is Gavin.  He just turned 5 on June 5th.  The background on this photo is that on this day, he was supposed to attend a friend's birthday party, and I misread the time on the invitation.  Have you ever seen the look on a 5-year-old's face when he realizes that the birthday party he was excited to attend all week is now not going to happen?  Yeah. So I took him to ice cream and then Cars 3 right after this.  He got over it fast.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best buddy in the whole world. He took me to my chemo therapy appointments, cooked my meals and slept on the floor next to my bed when things were rough.  I am blessed.  Oh yeah, he is also the ringleader of Los Primos.

IMG_0352_zpsnkn25qdo.jpg

Here he is with the hand that ate Chicago on his shoulder.

IMG_0293_zps2ewomwvh.png

7 hours ago, RogueDuck said:

Here's the kids who keep me on the go all the time.  They even managed to get me to roller skate, wtf I'll probably fall and break my hip one of these times.

girls.jpg

dad and daughter skating.jpg

landry and kenzie.jpg

Watch out for the baby, she's already got her arms crossed and giving you the WTF look.

4 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

Watch out for the baby, she's already got her arms crossed and giving you the WTF luck.

Oh yeah, she is very spoiled.  Her big sisters all jump up get her anything she wants whenever she wants it.

5 hours ago, Nakedmolerat said:

Correct, I do not. It's unwieldy when I wake up though. Bed-face is a real struggle. 

You're also probably not wild about eating sub sandwiches in public?

I've got a mini-beard that I've sported for a few years.  I can't handle even a fraction of that length you've got on the moustache.  It takes discipline and dexterity at dinner that I do not have.

Archived