UCLA v Stanford

MrBug708

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got UCLA at least covering this game.  I know the history is bad here but Stanford's offense is shitty enough to be stopped even by UCLA.  Shaw & Co aren't crafty enough to decimate UCLA with misdirection's like Memphis did and they certainly can't stretch the defense with deep balls like Memphis did.  Rosen can pick apart this Stanford defense.  The friggin SDSU QB completed like 90 3rd downs against them.  

Not sure why but I've been getting an odd sense of (misplaced?) confidence the closer we get to Saturday. Maybe it's the fact that David Shaw owns Jim Mora. Maybe it's the fact that Shaw has never dropped three in a row. Or maybe it's the fact that we're the only team in the country that has yet to play a home game this season and we tend to perform much better on the Farm. Without wasting nearly as much time breaking down this week's matchup, I'm going to go ahead and say...

38 - 28o*Stanford

3 hours ago, Card Tricks said:

Not sure why but I've been getting an odd sense of (misplaced?) confidence the closer we get to Saturday. Maybe it's the fact that David Shaw owns Jim Mora. Maybe it's the fact that Shaw has never dropped three in a row. Or maybe it's the fact that we're the only team in the country that has yet to play a home game this season and we tend to perform much better on the Farm. Without wasting nearly as much time breaking down this week's matchup, I'm going to go ahead and say...

38 - 28o*Stanford

Or maybe it's the fact UCLA doesn't play D?

Archived