Politics: Dem Debate

Scscsc89

6 minutes ago, PapaG said:

This board has had three years of the Russian Hoax and a week after Mueller shot his pants not a single question about Russian interference in elections.

I can’t take you Democrats seriously.  It’s a religion to you zealots and you parrot talking points.  NPfuckingCs, all of the Squad here.

A devastating blow to us all, I'm sure. 

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, PapaG said:

NPC bot

Ahh, jumpin' on the latest alt-right meme.

It was a "Democratic" debate. Trump and his pathetic administration are topics for later.

Do you seriously believe that there was no Russian interference, or are you just decrying the "Witch Hunt"?

We know Trump lied repeatedly, and we know that many of his administration members (past and present) lied repeatedly. We know that he/they attempted to obstruct justice. We know that some of them went to jail. We know that he's a racist, and an elitist, and an egomaniac. We know that he is totally unfit for the office. We suspect he has dementia. 

These are all things for the general election, not the nomination race. 

the point isn’t that I am labeling you — I’m just trying to get you to realize that you are promoting their agenda without realizing it.

come on, you have to admit that “facts & evidence don’t matter” is pretty extreme.

1 hour ago, PapaG said:

This board has had three years of the Russian Hoax and a week after Mueller shot his pants not a single question about Russian interference in elections.

I can’t take you Democrats seriously.  It’s a religion to you zealots and you parrot talking points.  NPfuckingCs, all of the Squad here.  Also, read the article before commenting on it, NPC bot.

I read the article.  

honest question papa, don’t you think it’s weird that any time you ask for us to explain something (Mueller, Acosta) or evidence of something (Gilroy shooter), we provide it immediately from a variety of sources, yet you have a hard time doing the same?

12 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

the point isn’t that I am labeling you — I’m just trying to get you to realize that you are promoting their agenda without realizing it.

come on, you have to admit that “facts & evidence don’t matter” is pretty extreme.

I'm more interested in debate than promoting those views and like Trump himself, I like to stir the pot (a hint of my screen name) but I guess things are getting a little too spicy with those alt-right news links.  I'll be happy to look for other sources that counter leftists but the problem is will they be labeled alt-right too?  If it is right wing, it becomes "alt-right".  Even the centrists at the Dem debate last night were slammed for promoting Republican talking points.

And the left wing media can't help but mention "alt-right".  Shouldn't they be chastised too for promoting the "alt-right" which is the new name for white supremacists?  They are gleefully posting the news that Ronald Reagan, a former Democract turned Republican, had racist comments related to the UN making the Chinese communists the official representative of the Chinese people instead of the Taiwanese.  Let's not forget that the Southern Democrats were linked to the KKK during the post-Civil War days.  Both political parties are going to pick any side regardless of what happens...party over country!

I mention that central biblical characters such as Moses has an Etihophian and King David had a boner over a naked black woman bathing and I still get called an alt-righter which is a label that hates inter-racial relationships of any kind & would hate my family because of that?  Hmmm...okay.  Should I put left wingers & Dems in along with alt-righters because of their general disdain for Christians?  Due the Dems being connected to the KKK during the post Civil War reconstruction days which was in a very different era from today?  So does that mean the evidence & facts presented could be inaccurate?

What I said about relying on facts & evidence compared to living it is that there seems to be an over-reliance on facts & evidence on this forum.  The facts & evidence are not going to always be accurate and that is where experiencing it is necessary.  I can verify that Baltimore has problems because I have seen the dilapidated areas near downtown Baltimore in person and I used to walk in those areas from my college to Union Station in DC.  Even they had religious crazies promoting blacks as being the true people of Israel (perhaps due to King Solomon) on street corners and yet they didn't cast stones towards me because I'm white.  You had to keep an eye out for whether people pulled up the legs of their sweatpants and what leg since it could either mean they are buying or selling or part of the Bloods and Crips.  Or was it a cool fashion trend back then because thugs were considered to be cool.  What is thugs you ask?  Depends on who you ask.  That is where relying solely on evidence & facts has its pitfalls.

There is simply too much judging based on how one looks, speaks, carries themselves, etc going on out there.  I'm used to it and it has been overdone that I no longer care what I'm labeled because I know who I truly am.

26 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

I'll be happy to look for other sources that counter leftists but the problem is will they be labeled alt-right too?  If it is right wing, it becomes "alt-right".

Instead of looking for sources to counter leftists, how about looking for the truth/facts & we can all learn from there?

Start by abolishing the idea that the work of real journalists & fact checkers is left- or right-wing.  The whole idea is that they are neutral.

try to differentiate news and facts from opinion and spin.

Admitting that ‘research and evidence doesn’t tell the whole story’ should really make you wonder who has been shaping your world view. 

dont feel bad, they are professional propagandists, it’s what they do, but they are no doubt making you believe extremist views.

Two months ago you called yourself a centrist & this week you are defending Trump calling an American city “rat-infested garbage”.

its time to de-program

19 hours ago, KUGRDON said:

I’ll contribute The statutory maximum to the first Democratic candidate who turns to Williamson and says, “are you fucking crazy?”

She's the only one that really gets America, to be honest.

2 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

I read the article.  

honest question papa, don’t you think it’s weird that any time you ask for us to explain something (Mueller, Acosta) or evidence of something (Gilroy shooter), we provide it immediately from a variety of sources, yet you have a hard time doing the same?

Not only that, we destroy his posts, and he disappears for weeks.  He's a cowardly troll, nothing more.  

It's weird, I used to think he was sane.  He may, in fact, believe none of this and just believe he's doing a cathartic impression of me, but he's also destroyed his reputation with this group in the process (not that he cares).

4 hours ago, glduck said:

A devastating blow to us all, I'm sure. 

Oh, I know it doesn't matter to you and your echo chamber, GL.  

The Democrat "debate' last night was hilarious.  Mao couldn't promise more to voters if he tried, plus the "racist" and "bigot" cards are all used up, white male.

brudi8z0bod31.png

11 minutes ago, Scscsc89 said:

How is it possibly Harris’ problem that Trump donated to her?

I thought we had an understanding about the stupid Fox News & Daily Caller links?

its an addiction 

I thought Fox News wasn't "alt-right".

37 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Oh, I know it doesn't matter to you and your echo chamber, GL.  

The Democrat "debate' last night was hilarious.  Mao couldn't promise more to voters if he tried, plus the "racist" and "bigot" cards are all used up, white male.

brudi8z0bod31.png

I would've shared these tweets as proof-positive that trump has full-blown alzheimer's.  Jesus, did he think we needed "stupid" in parantheses to help us out with the word "dumb"?  And what's with the close paranthesis being a brace"}"?  Would "dumb" include being unable to avoid repetitive typos within a 120-character tweet?  And why is he putting quote marks around "the least racist person in the world", when HE'S the only one who has ever called himself that?

How can any sentient human read these tweets and think this man is right in the head???

Archived