Politics: Dem Debate

Scscsc89

16 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

You might want to cross Cory Booker off your list of Dem nominates.  Donald Trump finally speaks out against white supremacy, finally called out for red flag laws on gun purchases, and updated mental health laws to better identify people at risk and yet Booker speaks out like that.

Booker's 100% right.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booker is a grandstander and a moron. Trump is not responsible for this. The democraps had eight years under Oblama to do anything on gun control and they did nothing. So Booker stick it up your azz. Gee I wonder why he has come out with this now. He is a grandstander. That is what the families of the injured and dead need right now. Way to go Booker. Another reason you will never be president.

Just now, Bruin 70 said:

Booker is a grandstander and a moron. Trump is not responsible for this. The democraps had eight years under Oblama to do anything on gun control and they did nothing. So Booker stick it up your azz. Gee I wonder why he has come out with this now. He is a grandstander. That is what the families of the injured and dead need right now. Way to go Booker. Another reason you will never be president.

1 hour ago, Bruin 70 said:

This is bullshit, but aside from the fact that the NRA has - or at least had - almost as many democrats as republicans in their pocket, Trump also rolled back Obama-era background check legislation on February 28, 2017. 

It’s going to be very hard for the Dems to take the Senate.   

I know you are predicting a Trump landslide, but right now it’s a tossup/Dem lean, coming down to Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan.

if Trump fucks up the follow-up to the Dayton shooting, it may put Ohio back in play.

2 hours ago, Scscsc89 said:

Conservative Russia/Nuke expert on Warren’s position ...

He talks himself in circles trying not to say the obvious, nobody in authority has said we won’t ever use first.  Keep them guessing.  Plus, even by his description of “launch on warning” which has been policy in certain circumstances as he described, that is first use.

Finally, he tries to paint Warren’s critics as out of the mainstream and taint them with Trumpism.  Doesn’t really fit “The Economist” and many other experts who realize tying the President’s hands so he/she can’t “use first” is very much a change from not using first in practice.  Another example of Trump Derangement Disorder.

*Editors note:  I had to edit to add he/she.  Old dog, new tricks.

Archived