Conservative America

Scscsc89

Imagine being a person of color and reading this.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/thousands-rally-gun-rights-virginia-141809941.html

RICHMOND, Va. – Thousands of gun owners and gun rights supporters gathered Monday at Virginia's Capitol for a "peaceful day to address our Legislature" that appeared to generate none of the violence feared by some state leaders.

Demonstrator Matthew French, 40, from Bland, called the rally a success and said he hoped the large, peaceful crowd would help sway legislators. 

“The sheer numbers here speaks for itself,” he said. “I hope our legislators will back off. Today was the civil rights march of my life."

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Orange said:

Yay, Iowa.  the bellweather for America (fuck...it might be)

The woman in that video seems like a typical Midwestern voter.  

Unfortunately, I do not think a gay man can win a national election in this country at this time. And I think that is sad.

Perhaps I will be proven wrong, I certainly did not think we would elect an African American before Obama came along, however this is a bigotry that is still condoned by many institutions.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Mano said:

The woman in that video seems like a typical Midwestern voter.  

Unfortunately, I do not think a gay man can win a national election in this country at this time. And I think that is sad.

Perhaps I will be proven wrong, I certainly did not think we would elect an African American before Obama came along, however this is a bigotry that is still condoned by many institutions.

It's all predicated on this "ick" factor.  "Ew, gross, they do butt stuff."

Meanwhile, I'd rather do damned near anything other than think about that lady fucking anyone.

That Iowa woman should have known that Butteig was gay beforehand.

13 hours ago, Quack 12 said:

The saddest part of that video is that this woman has no clue what the bible says, and it certainly DOES NOT say what she thinks it does.

Homosexuality is a sin according to Leviticus chapter 19.  God didn’t always lead Israel to victory because Israel didn’t obey him in the past.  That’s why Westboro Baptist church has people picket the funerals of fallen service members because this country has backslides in allowing homosexuality in American society.  I don’t agree with their picketing of those funerals but they are definitely right that God detests such behavior.  There’s also Gorrah and Sodom as a reminder of what happens when we let homosexuality become acceptable in our society.  We might have the strongest military in the world but God has the power to prevent us from winning a war against invading forces such as the Chinese & Russians.  Those civil war talks I had before aren’t empty rumors...our society is becoming divided and tonight’s SOTU was an indicator of that.  When the civil war happens, Russia, China, and even Europe will take advantage and conquer their shares of the US.

I think electing Butteig POTUS might hasten our demise as a country.  That is why people in the south and Midwest would be less likely to vote for him if he is the Dem nominee later this year.

Call me crazy but they called Noah crazy when he was building the ark.

7 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

That Iowa woman should have known that Butteig was gay beforehand.

Homosexuality is a sin according to Leviticus chapter 19.  God didn’t always lead Israel to victory because Israel didn’t obey him in the past.  That’s why Westboro Baptist church has people picket the funerals of fallen service members because this country has backslides in allowing homosexuality in American society.  I don’t agree with their picketing of those funerals but they are definitely right that God detests such behavior.  There’s also Gorrah and Sodom as a reminder of what happens when we let homosexuality become acceptable in our society.  We might have the strongest military in the world but God has the power to prevent us from winning a war against invading forces such as the Chinese & Russians.  Those civil war talks I had before aren’t empty rumors...our society is becoming divided and tonight’s SOTU was an indicator of that.  When the civil war happens, Russia, China, and even Europe will take advantage and conquer their shares of the US.

I think electing Butteig POTUS might hasten our demise as a country.  That is why people in the south and Midwest would be less likely to vote for him if he is the Dem nominee later this year.

Call me crazy but they called Noah crazy when he was building the ark.

Fuck you and your bible. Leviticus 19 also says you can't keep leftovers after three days and mixed vegetable gardens are against the rules. Besides, if you are going to take one little part literally, how about the second sentence where god told Moses to address the Isrealites. Not everybody. Fuck your rules. 

Every single Christian honk that gets defensive when Leviticus's supremely stupid rules are brought up says: it's the old testament, rendered useless by the new testament and the more upbeat buddy god. But not the gay stuff, huh? 

Does your shirt have two fabrics? Shave your sideburns? Ever eaten a clam? Cut the outer edges of your grass? Like a marbled ribeye steak, medium rare? All outlawed in Leviticus. Double whammy on the steak since it has fat (outlawed) and is meat still with blood (outlawed). 

Did you know if a priest sins he has to finger bang a dead bull 7 times and flick blood at the altar. I mean, what the actual fuck?  

My source? Leviticus. I just read the whole book. It's dumb, man. And out of sheer curiosity, I wonder what you, in particular, think of Leviticus 21: 18-21, since you seem to live your life and inherit your morals from within the pages of it. quoted below:

No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; 19 no man with a crippled foot or hand, 20 or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles. 21 No descendant of Aaron the priest who has any defect is to come near to present the food offerings to the Lord. He has a defect; he must not come near to offer the food of his God

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This is just terrifying to me.  So the US is headed for decline not because of things like our out of control debt (trump making it worse) or our leader committing a few of the 7 deadly sins (gluttony, greed, and so on).  But because we have defied one sentence in the old testament.  That’s so fucking ridiculous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nakedmolerat said:

Fuck you and your bible. Leviticus 19 also says you can't keep leftovers after three days and mixed vegetable gardens are against the rules. Besides, if you are going to take one little part literally, how about the second sentence where god told Moses to address the Isrealites. Not everybody. Fuck your rules. 

Every single Christian honk that gets defensive when Leviticus's supremely stupid rules are brought up says: it's the old testament, rendered useless by the new testament and the more upbeat buddy god. But not the gay stuff, huh? 

Does your shirt have two fabrics? Shave your sideburns? Ever eaten a clam? Cut the outer edges of your grass? Like a marbled ribeye steak, medium rare? All outlawed in Leviticus. Double whammy on the steak since it has fat (outlawed) and is meat still with blood (outlawed). 

Did you know if a priest sins he has to finger bang a dead bull 7 times and flick blood at the altar. I mean, what the actual fuck?  

My source? Leviticus. I just read the whole book. It's dumb, man. And out of sheer curiosity, I wonder what you, in particular, think of Leviticus 21: 18-21, since you seem to live your life and inherit your morals from within the pages of it. quoted below:

No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; 19 no man with a crippled foot or hand, 20 or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles. 21 No descendant of Aaron the priest who has any defect is to come near to present the food offerings to the Lord. He has a defect; he must not come near to offer the food of his God

This is a brilliant response to which Jalapeno will not respond, because he can't.

Like all Christians, he cherry picks the parts of the bible that suit his entirely false personal narrative of being an upstanding, god-fearing man. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nakedmolerat said:

After I volunteered for my church at a Colorado Rapids game, I bumped into a former classmate and he asked me what I was doing.  I told him I was supporting my church and he laughed at me and said he didn't need church.  Six months later, he mysteriously died.  Since you said fuck the bible, I pray that doesn't happen to you or your family.  I'm sincere when I am saying this.

Your problem with your interpretation with the bible is that you are probably reading it literally instead of also figuratively.  There is a reason why bible scholars use Strong's Hebrew concordance for the Old Testament and Strong's Greek concordance for the New Testament.  Greek is more of a philosophical language while Hebrew isn't like that.  You need to read from the Hebrew perspective and it doesn't mean it is the same from the English perspective.  I had experienced this when I was talking to Deaf Chinese mainlanders on the WeChat app and had to use Google translate before their government stepped in and blocked me although I wasn't discussing politics or the bible with them.  When you go back and forth between Mandrian and English, it doesn't always exactly line up with what I wanted to say in English.  Same for other languages in the world.  The 1611 King James Version is the most direct Hebrew & Greek translation to English but it is not perfect.

There is no private interpretation in the bible and that is what you are probably doing in this case.

image.png.5f54c52ffa147fc3e78e7481943e1420.png

That is why I go to church to hear from the preacher at the pulpit who has spent the time not only studying to the best of their abilities but having more understanding since they are filled with the Holy Ghost.  After I was filled with the Holy Ghost (as speaking in tongues), I understood the bible better than I did before that.  Ask yourself if 40 scientists at the moment will ever agree on the same thing.  Then look at the 40 authors of the bible who helped write it over the course of 1,300 years and it matches up.  That should be humanely impossible but that is not impossible to God.

image.png.b3be62e9be69da5e33ed818dc0e231b6.png

1 hour ago, Quack 12 said:

This is a brilliant response to which Jalapeno will not respond, because he can't.

Like all Christians, he cherry picks the parts of the bible that suit his entirely false personal narrative of being an upstanding, god-fearing man. 

Nice try saying I can't respond.

Back to Rat: The Hebrew word for defect is mum which means blemish, defect.  I look at biblehub.com for information and the link to mum is: https://biblehub.com/hebrew/3971.htm

image.thumb.png.5496790b56705ae4c6cbb2b64cb3ee25.png

If you scroll down further, you will find "spot" as a definition.  A spot is often described as being of sin.  A priest that sins (breaking God's law) shouldn't be preaching from the pulpit or leading the church.

image.png.1443179e04d7b777a217d4ba9d0251e4.png

I'm more than happy to do the rest of Leviticus 21:18-21 later on.  As for being blind, aren't you sure you meant spiritually blind instead of being physically blind?  That means the other words in that passage probably aren't what you think they mean.

2 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

After I volunteered for my church at a Colorado Rapids game, I bumped into a former classmate and he asked me what I was doing.  I told him I was supporting my church and he laughed at me and said he didn't need church.  Six months later, he mysteriously died.  Since you said fuck the bible, I pray that doesn't happen to you or your family.  I'm sincere when I am saying this.

Your problem with your interpretation with the bible is that you are probably reading it literally instead of also figuratively.  There is a reason why bible scholars use Strong's Hebrew concordance for the Old Testament and Strong's Greek concordance for the New Testament.  Greek is more of a philosophical language while Hebrew isn't like that.  You need to read from the Hebrew perspective and it doesn't mean it is the same from the English perspective.  I had experienced this when I was talking to Deaf Chinese mainlanders on the WeChat app and had to use Google translate before their government stepped in and blocked me although I wasn't discussing politics or the bible with them.  When you go back and forth between Mandrian and English, it doesn't always exactly line up with what I wanted to say in English.  Same for other languages in the world.  The 1611 King James Version is the most direct Hebrew & Greek translation to English but it is not perfect.

There is no private interpretation in the bible and that is what you are probably doing in this case.

image.png.5f54c52ffa147fc3e78e7481943e1420.png

That is why I go to church to hear from the preacher at the pulpit who has spent the time not only studying to the best of their abilities but having more understanding since they are filled with the Holy Ghost.  After I was filled with the Holy Ghost (as speaking in tongues), I understood the bible better than I did before that.  Ask yourself if 40 scientists at the moment will ever agree on the same thing.  Then look at the 40 authors of the bible who helped write it over the course of 1,300 years and it matches up.  That should be humanely impossible but that is not impossible to God.

image.png.b3be62e9be69da5e33ed818dc0e231b6.png

Nice try saying I can't respond.

Back to Rat: The Hebrew word for defect is mum which means blemish, defect.  I look at biblehub.com for information and the link to mum is: https://biblehub.com/hebrew/3971.htm

image.thumb.png.5496790b56705ae4c6cbb2b64cb3ee25.png

If you scroll down further, you will find "spot" as a definition.  A spot is often described as being of sin.  A priest that sins (breaking God's law) shouldn't be preaching from the pulpit or leading the church.

image.png.1443179e04d7b777a217d4ba9d0251e4.png

I'm more than happy to do the rest of Leviticus 21:18-21 later on.  As for being blind, aren't you sure you meant spiritually blind instead of being physically blind?  That means the other words in that passage probably aren't what you think they mean.

Hey, maybe "homosexual" means SPIRITUALLY gay and not actually gay?

Fuck you, dude.  Your posts are so goddamned stupid.  And you're going to hell for being deaf.