Random

KUGRDON

5 minutes ago, KUGRDON said:

Now I’m getting prostate tips. Where are the Russian Babe’s?

Don't feel too badly, scammers have been calling my work video phone today.  First thing said is they need your social security number because there has been something suspicious with your credit. :lol: 

So, this happened yesterday. My wife had to work yesterday. She is a sales manager for Dillard's and she was in the store at Desert Sky Pavilion. I had finished up my honey do list and decided to go see Hobbs and Shaw (which I still say Calvin and Hobbs a lot but that's another story). About half way through the movie my phone rings. I decide I wasn't going to be 'that' guy and ignore it. Shortly after I received a series of texts and ignore those as well. After the movie I look at my phone and see these:

Text 1 1:15 PM) "Hey I'm OK. Possible active shooter situation."

Text 2 1:27 PM) "Hi I'm OK. Possible active shooter at mall. We are in lock down."

Text 3 1:39 PM) "It was an armed robbery at jewelry store. Shoots fired no one hurt. Phx PD onsite. Mall evacuated. Waiting to clear."

Text 4 2:20 PM) "We are open again. Some on yelled gun and hysteria followed. No gun even involved. A smashed jewelry caseline only at that jewelry store. Luv you."

7 hours ago, azgreg said:

So, this happened yesterday. My wife had to work yesterday. She is a sales manager for Dillard's and she was in the store at Desert Sky Pavilion. I had finished up my honey do list and decided to go see Hobbs and Shaw (which I still say Calvin and Hobbs a lot but that's another story). About half way through the movie my phone rings. I decide I wasn't going to be 'that' guy and ignore it. Shortly after I received a series of texts and ignore those as well. After the movie I look at my phone and see these:

Text 1 1:15 PM) "Hey I'm OK. Possible active shooter situation."

Text 2 1:27 PM) "Hi I'm OK. Possible active shooter at mall. We are in lock down."

Text 3 1:39 PM) "It was an armed robbery at jewelry store. Shoots fired no one hurt. Phx PD onsite. Mall evacuated. Waiting to clear."

Text 4 2:20 PM) "We are open again. Some on yelled gun and hysteria followed. No gun even involved. A smashed jewelry caseline only at that jewelry store. Luv you."

Hope your back is ok from sleeping on the couch.

• Haha 1