The Biden Thread

Scscsc89

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, PapaG said:

There is no place lower than the gutter, yet you’re trying to find it with your exaggerations and outright lies.  Does @Jalapenowork in DC at and alphabet agency?  You’re a bad person who lies for a living.

Like that's the fucking requirement?  Did all those BLM employees in Nevada work in DC?  Holy shit, you're dumb.  Dumb, dumb, dumb.

1 hour ago, CRBuff said:

Holy crap, this stuff again?  Please explain your idea of the deep state.  I ask because that term seems to be used by anyone that disagrees with trump.  

Now democrats are the deep state party?

The Deep State could be also called the Swamp in DC and the ironic thing is that DC was built on a swamp.  It doesn't mean that every government employee is part of that deep state but at the same time dismissing the existence of a deep state isn't a smart thing to do.  It refers to the non-elected government people in higher positions such as agency directors, their administrative staff, etc.  Like me, they have their own political ideas even if they give the appearance of being neutral but are in a position of power and capable of influencing an agency.  The most popular label for the Deep State would be for the FBI and other intelligence agencies and and while I can easily say at least 99% of the FBI workforce are honest and hardworking people, there will be always some people up to no good and unable to keep politics out of their jobs.

It might have been debunked by the media but at the same time, the trust of the media is at an all-time low.

25 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

The Deep State could be also called the Swamp in DC and the ironic thing is that DC was built on a swamp.  It doesn't mean that every government employee is part of that deep state but at the same time dismissing the existence of a deep state isn't a smart thing to do.  It refers to the non-elected government people in higher positions such as agency directors, their administrative staff, etc.  Like me, they have their own political ideas even if they give the appearance of being neutral but are in a position of power and capable of influencing an agency.  The most popular label for the Deep State would be for the FBI and other intelligence agencies and and while I can easily say at least 99% of the FBI workforce are honest and hardworking people, there will be always some people up to no good and unable to keep politics out of their jobs.

It might have been debunked by the media but at the same time, the trust of the media is at an all-time low.

A few things here.

first, pretty much everyone has their own set of political beliefs.  That’s not new, although the swamp/deep state is newer.  Sure, sometimes people that work in an agency let it spill over, but that’s rare.  Ultimately, their careers are on the line.  

We are made to believe that trump, who lies often, isn’t really doing anything wrong, rather the deep state is out to get him.  Does that really seem rational to you?  

Finally, the media.  Trust is at an all time low.  Part of that is news has become big business.  There is less of a focus on truth and more in getting the clickbait out there.  On top of that, we have a potus that keeps repeating that the press is the enemy of the state.  Even Fox News pushed back on that.  So again, we are asked to trust a liar and believe everyone else is wrong and/or out to get him.

2 minutes ago, CRBuff said:

A few things here.

first, pretty much everyone has their own set of political beliefs.  That’s not new, although the swamp/deep state is newer.  Sure, sometimes people that work in an agency let it spill over, but that’s rare.  Ultimately, their careers are on the line.  

We are made to believe that trump, who lies often, isn’t really doing anything wrong, rather the deep state is out to get him.  Does that really seem rational to you?  

Finally, the media.  Trust is at an all time low.  Part of that is news has become big business.  There is less of a focus on truth and more in getting the clickbait out there.  On top of that, we have a potus that keeps repeating that the press is the enemy of the state.  Even Fox News pushed back on that.  So again, we are asked to trust a liar and believe everyone else is wrong and/or out to get him.

You are right about the careers being on the line.  Some people like me will never take that kind of risk and some people will not care and go ahead and take that risk.  We are not all mindless bots.

Again, remember Obama decided to stay in DC which is unusual for a former POTUS and he very well could be running the deep state at this point.  There are always going to be people working behind the scenes that isn't seen by the public.  There's a nuclear reactor at the Denver Federal Center...did you know that?  Probably not and the FEMA is the ones running that.  Do I know what they are doing?  Nope!  Our government is so vast that it is possible for some hidden actors to slip in unnoticed.  I'm not saying to distrust the government but be wary of that deep state.

Ah yes the click-bait where clicks make money.  Everyone competes for everyone's attention these days for sure.

Meanwhile in the real world of real news, Shokin speaks.  

Funny how literally not a single “mainstream” Fake News source has interviewed the guy the Biden had fired as a requirement for getting Ukraine it’s aid.

Viktor Shokin: Biden Outraged We Seized Burisma Assets

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 5:32 PM PT — Sunday, December 8, 2019

Former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin spoke to OAN about Joe Biden’s direct role in getting his office to stop investigating his son Hunter. One America’s Chanel Rion has that story from Washington

Looking good, Hunter!  It must suck for him knowing his dad literally lies about knowing about the jobs that his dad set up for him to enrich all of themselves.  I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't 5 years older than me and apparently thinks he's Brody Jenner or 1986 Don Johnson.  I'm sure LA is the best place for him to get clean and provide for his bastard child he bore to the stripper, along with his new child to his 32 year-old wife.  Quid Pro Joe is going to keep on campaigning, though, as he's about to lose a second son at an early age.

Joe can't even help his own son, yet he bragged last night at the Rat debate about people at his small rallies asking him for help at his rallies and how he calls them all?  Yet somehow, he's the front-runner for this trainwreck of a party.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7815603/Hunter-Biden-Los-Angeles.html

Hunter Biden has been found hiding out in Los Angeles, exclusive DailyMail.com photos show, amid his new wife's pregnancy, fighting his Arkansas baby mama's paternity case and facing calls from President Donald Trump to have him testify at his impeachment trial

45 minutes ago, Orange said:

Imagine calling a child a "bastard" and then trying to claim the moral high ground.

This.  

There is enough negative around the Bidens, who cares if someone slept with a stripper and had a kid.  You immediately abdicate the high ground.

And most importantly, who cares about someone’s personal life? 

This loser won’t even meet his new kid, claims he’s unemployed, yet lives in a big house in LA.  That’s the Biden family as Quid Pro Joe is saying he calls hundreds of people seeking help.  Help your son, you sociopathic kid-sniffing weirdo.

13 hours ago, PapaG said:

This loser won’t even meet his new kid, claims he’s unemployed, yet lives in a big house in LA.  That’s the Biden family as Quid Pro Joe is saying he calls hundreds of people seeking help.  Help your son, you sociopathic kid-sniffing weirdo.

Aaaaand you're doing the same lame-ass shit with the Bidens.  How's it feel to be a bunch of impotent cunts whining about wrongdoing that's not wrongdoing, while you cheerlead a criminal?

7gg5noftbk641.jpg

50 minutes ago, PapaG said:

What office is Hunter Biden seeking again? 

The fuck is wrong with you?

Archived