House Keeping

mugtang

I have banned PapaG because of his threats to contact the Portland Secret Service and CPS.  That’s a line that shouldn’t be crossed regardless of what happens here. 

@Orange you will stop with the personal attacks on other posters.  I’m tired of it.  So this will serve as your final warning.

I understand not everybody will agree with my decision but I feel it’s for the best moving forward on the site.  

1 minute ago, Quack 12 said:

Thanks for the update, mugtang. This serves as a warning for all of us.

Off topic: Is there still a way to donate to the site?

You’re welcome.  

You don’t need to worry about donations. I make enough from the ads to cover the hosting costs for the site.  Not really a money making venture for me like the mwcboard is and if there’s excess expenses they just offset my income from there and reduce my tax liability at the end of the year. 

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

I have banned PapaG because of his threats to contact the Portland Secret Service and CPS.  That’s a line that shouldn’t be crossed regardless of what happens here. 

@Orange you will stop with the personal attacks on other posters.  I’m tired of it.  So this will serve as your final warning.

I understand not everybody will agree with my decision but I feel it’s for the best moving forward on the site.  

I don't think this business is quite finished.. I move to ban or at the very least suspend @Quack 12 and @glduck immediately.. 1. They are Oregon fans.. 2. All Oregon fans are horrible, especially since their team kicked Utah's ass in the P12 championship and most recently in hoops in SLC...

We don't need their filth polluting this board anymore.

I think Orange is sometimes misunderstood.. By far one of my favorite posters.. He just doesn't have a filter.. Which I think that's all that Mug is asking for.. This really is a lightly moderated board.

Orange can speak to most subjects and adds value.. Intelligent.. I hope he comes back.. 

38 minutes ago, utenation said:

I think Orange is sometimes misunderstood.. By far one of my favorite posters.. He just doesn't have a filter.. Which I think that's all that Mug is asking for.. This really is a lightly moderated board.

Orange can speak to most subjects and adds value.. Intelligent.. I hope he comes back.. 

Plus I heard he's a heck of a river dancer.

1 hour ago, mysfit said:

I would really hate to see Orange banned. Can I just say if he attacks me 1 I likely deserved it and 2 I can handle it.

Theories here:

1)  Orange has hacked mysfit‘s account

2)  They have been the same person all along

12 minutes ago, azgreg said:

Plus I heard he's a heck of a river dancer.

Yeah maybe.. About a year back.. He sent me an offline video of him "belly" dancing asking for honest feedback.. I hope he doesn't mind that I share.. He said he lost about 70 lbs by the time he made the video..

18 hours ago, utenation said:

Yeah maybe.. About a year back.. He sent me an offline video of him "belly" dancing asking for honest feedback.. I hope he doesn't mind that I share.. He said he lost about 70 lbs by the time he made the video..

Like @Quack 12 said, don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

And fuck no I didn't lose the weight!  This is my moneymaker!

23 hours ago, mugtang said:

Fair enough.

Archived