NFL 2021

KUGRDON

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three more tries to get it right, if I have my NFL CBA correct (Herbert two more years of his original rookie contract, + 5th year option) before it gets really tricky. Herbert may not get Mahomes money, but his extension is going to be massive.

Chargers had a trash OL last year, and they addressed it and made it a strength this season. Gotta do something about that run defense now… and their receivers were 32nd out of 32 teams in drops, which isn’t ideal. Spend some money, LA.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3 Utes on the Rams Super Bowl winning team: Eric Weddle, Terrell Burgess and Matt Gay. 

Weddle tore a peck muscle on his first hit, yet played the rest of the game, and made a big hit that prevented a first down on the final drive.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree, and hereby endorse signing Mariota to a deal as we wait for a better qb class. Let’s lean into being fun and bad for awhile.

Though I suspect Seattle fell in love with a qb prospect at the combine and that ultimately led them to make the trade. 

On 3/8/2022 at 3:05 PM, glduck said:

I agree, and hereby endorse signing Mariota to a deal as we wait for a better qb class. Let’s lean into being fun and bad for awhile.

Though I suspect Seattle fell in love with a qb prospect at the combine and that ultimately led them to make the trade. 

If that is the case they will likely have to trade up to get whomever that would be as the 9th pick is no sure thing given how any QB with a pulse seems to sky rocket up the draft board between the combine and draft night.

Archived