2023 P12 Football Thread

utenation

Fired up for the games today. UW/USC and AZ/UCLA is must watch TV. 

Will be interesting to see if UW gets out of their funk or if USC digs deep at home with only 1 conference loss. Shootout coming.   

Also if AZ quietly continues to rise to the top of the conference. I still like UCLA’s defense. 

@MrBug708, looks like some kids were the jewelry thieves from CU’s locker room. Most of the jewelry returned. 

I would think security would be a bit tighter around any areas with players and coaches?

Sanders said in his weekly press conference that UCLA’s locker room was hit too? Didn’t hear about that.

https://www.9news.com/video/sports/suspects-identified-in-burglary-of-cu-players-at-rose-bowl/73-d33afff0-3419-4ad0-8794-e2695c93a912

On 11/4/2023 at 10:41 AM, utenation said:

No offense but maybe CU’s OL is just terrible? Nothing bizarre about that. 

Oh they aren’t that good, not saying it’s only schematic at all.  That said, guards especially have been bad, at times not working at all with the rest of the line.  Like fanning out when everyone else is slanting down, etc.  that’s basic stuff.  Osu will eat them alive if they do it tonight.

On 11/4/2023 at 9:54 AM, utenation said:

@MrBug708, looks like some kids were the jewelry thieves from CU’s locker room. Most of the jewelry returned. 

I would think security would be a bit tighter around any areas with players and coaches?

Sanders said in his weekly press conference that UCLA’s locker room was hit too? Didn’t hear about that.

https://www.9news.com/video/sports/suspects-identified-in-burglary-of-cu-players-at-rose-bowl/73-d33afff0-3419-4ad0-8794-e2695c93a912

Non recruited high school kids. Didn't see mention they hit UCLA. There is always security and I assume Colorado had staffers too..just weird but glad they got it squared away. Rose Bowls probably though UCLA got some mention about it because we play there.

On 11/4/2023 at 8:58 AM, MrBug708 said:

I think the freshman for Arizona is going to be good and is good but I think Fisch has been cautiously wanting Jayden to take the beating and avoid freshmen mistakes. Dante being a freshmen had a major stake in why UCLA lost to OSU and Utah

You'll see JDL today.

ASU is not a good team but they’ve been playing better and tough all conference season. 

Nice to see Utah get a dominating win and build some confidence after getting smashed by Oregon.

We held ASU to 83 yards of total offense. 

I still think Washington pistol whips us next week.  If we can get 9 wins in the regular season with this many injuries, not a bad year.