Bowl Game thread

MrBug708

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caught the tail end of the Houston game. Wow.

UCLA about to start. Would be really nice if the PAC finishes 7-1 in bowl season.

That was great.  All you needed to do was watch the tail end; the rest fairly boring.  For UH fans.  We're happy as all git out.  Ohio State with our new HC Tom Herman winning the night before and our squad setting things up for him and fandom the following morning.  All we need to do is retain our stout DC Gibbs and we're good to go for many many years.  Speaking of many years,  Arizona is coming down the pike with a homey/homey.  There in 2017; Here in 2018.  That's great timing for us...new coaching team firmly established...with some/several/many of their recruits somewhat or well developed. 

p.s.  Thank you UCLA for not letting Kansas State prove you to be either a Baylor or Pitt.  Washington...you let me down much.  Very much.  Utah did me a solid way earlier.  As did Southern Cal, Oregon, Arizona State (even though they scared the crud outta me) and Stanford.  Sorry Zona, went with Boise and got it. 

I was nervous but we got the win.

Next year we have a lot of our offense back except for our qb. Two of our backups seem more than capable.

Our coach is an NFL guy and many of us know Mora is simply doing an above average job long enough for the Seahawks to fall on their face so that Mora can get the job he really wants.

Good luck at that.

Mora has over recruited as a few of our 4 star guys have transferred to other schools the past two years.

I was nervous but we got the win.

Next year we have a lot of our offense back except for our qb. Two of our backups seem more than capable.

Our coach is an NFL guy and many of us know Mora is simply doing an above average job long enough for the Seahawks to fall on their face so that Mora can get the job he really wants.

Good luck at that.

Mora has over recruited as a few of our 4 star guys have transferred to other schools the past two years.

If Jim Mora was the only applicant for the seahawks job, he still would never get it again.

And he's not doing an above avg job, he's doing very avg, with the amount of talent you guys have. Now he is better than the below avg guys the Bruins have had the last 10 years, but he had the most talent top to bottom this year, and didn't make the PAC 12 title game.

seahawk exec: ok guys, we have all this young Super Bowl talent locked up for years and pete carroll is retiring. what do we do?

chorus: jim mora!

seahawk exec: then it's unanimous. let's bring back jim mora.

// the least plausible conversation ever.

Seems like every thread I read about this, I see a "I'm a Michigan fan but..." I think the only fans who dont actually care about this are K-State fans

Not much of a big deal.  Mora could have handled it better since he was dealing with a stand up guy, but not a reason to call Mora a douche bag.

As opposed to Leach, who was busy taking down his Christmas lights.

Nice comeback.  I was curious though.  It sure seemed like Mora was noting penalties.  Was that the case?  Why would he be doing that late in the second half of the last game of the season?  Its not like he can't have someone make the notes off of film later.

Nice comeback. I was curious though. It sure seemed like Mora was noting penalties. Was that the case? Why would he be doing that late in the second half of the last game of the season? Its not like he can't have someone make the notes off of film later.

Any pac coach who waist time on penalties, is going to have a heart attack at some point. We have he absolute worst refs in all sports, so you would think he would be use to bad calls.

Any pac coach who waist time on penalties, is going to have a heart attack at some point. We have he absolute worst refs in all sports, so you would think he would be use to bad calls.

I do agree that our football refs are horrible. Our best ref games are in bowls without the Pac12 refs.

Archived