Pac 12 Basketball Preseason Thread

All Hail

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with AH. Other than Papa hating Mora, not sure I see the comparison. Mora Is probably closer to Henry Bibby

I don't hate Mora.  I think he's a shitty in-game coach, just like Romar, but a great recruiter.  

I guess I missed where Bibby brought in top 2/3 recruiting classes for USC basketball.

He's the Jeff tedford of PAC 12 basketball. Started off really good, went to a few sweet 16's and then has massively regressed but can still recruit.

So Jeff Tedford and Jim Mora Jr. are similar too, using your criteria.  

No major bowls ever, some noise nationally, then an afterthought.  

That's fair, isn't it?

So Jeff Tedford and Jim Mora Jr. are similar too, using your criteria.

No major bowls ever, some noise nationally, then an afterthought.

That's fair, isn't it?

Jeff tedford, similar to Romar, revived a once dead program. Tedford had Two top ten finishes and had them at #2 in the nation at one point. Romar had similar early success. Both hit rock bottom after. I don't think mora ever had the highs and the lows of those two coaches.

Oregon fans, explain to me how Calvin Hermanson from Lake Oswego ended up at St Mary's? He is an awesome 3 and D player who is leading the #12 Gaels in scoring this year despite the fact that they returned their top 3 scorers from last year.

Hermanson now has 7 3's and 28 points and they are blowing Stanford off their own floor.

PAC-12 took it on the chin today with Colorado and Washington losing

Washington has now lost two games to a TCU team that will probably finish 2nd to last in the Big Twelve.

Cal almost lost at home to LA Tech and Stanford is getting hammered by st Mary's at home. This has been an awful non conference thus far. Is our best win a 2 point victory over 4-4 Michigan State?

Oregon fans, explain to me how Calvin Hermanson from Lake Oswego ended up at St Mary's? He is an awesome 3 and D player who is leading the #12 Gaels in scoring this year despite the fact that they returned their top 3 scorers from last year.

Hermanson now has 7 3's and 28 points and they are blowing Stanford off their own floor.

oregon is more or less an unending wave of 6'6 white guys, sometimes it's hard to rate them. i think osu was the only major conference school to offer him.

Washington has now lost two games to a TCU team that will probably finish 2nd to last in the Big Twelve.

Cal almost lost at home to LA Tech and Stanford is getting hammered by st Mary's at home. This has been an awful non conference thus far. Is our best win a 2 point victory over 4-4 Michigan State?

Oregon by 22 over 7-1 Valpo that just beat #21 URI last night?

oregon is more or less an unending wave of 6'6 white guys, sometimes it's hard to rate them. i think osu was the only major conference school to offer him.

What happened to all of the ballers from Jefferson and Grant?  Great players just sort of stopped coming out of there the last five or so years.

Archived