Pac 12 Basketball Preseason Thread

All Hail

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we're up 50-34 on uconn in the second half. 

one of those games where you can street fight in the paint but an angry look will get you a foul on the perimeter. 

best part:

bill walton: roxy, you ever been to eugene, oregon?

roxy bernstein: yes, last year. with you. 

baylor just blew past michigan state, perhaps if oregon can put themselves in a position to be seeded highly the committee won't think of a road loss without our best player as being so bad.

They beat #10 Louisville last night. Baylor isn't looking like the terrible loss I thought it was a week ago.

Arizona loses to Butler. Arizona fans convinced the refs have it in for them.

Ucla in a dogfight with nebraska

Sadly there is a growing number of our online fans who seem to have adopted the Illinois mindset that we have never lost a game and that it is always the refs stealing it from us.

Fact is Arizona has been circling a loss for awhile now and it caught up to them last night.

To recap,

CU lost to Norte Dame and then beat Texas easily. The yesterday beat Wofford.

I forgot that a certain school from Ft. Collins was coming to Boulder Wednesday night. The Buffs travel to BYU and host Xavier before conference play opens.

some bad habits i've picked up on, seven games in:

we are terribly careless with the basketball.

we are not good at perimeter defense.

we are not good at perimeter shooting. we go through long stretches where everything is so labored offensively.

it's one and done on the offensive end. we seem very disinterested in hitting the glass.

Is Lorenzo Romar the Jim Mora Jr. of Pac 12 basketball?

Great recruiter, then disappointing seasons compared to the preseason hype.

He's the Jeff tedford of PAC 12 basketball. Started off really good, went to a few sweet 16's and then has massively regressed but can still recruit.

those roy/conroy/robinson teams are still the best i've ever seen at launching themselves into a defender to get a call. they were good and all, but kind of tough to watch, and maddening to play against. lower the shoulder, truck you over, get to the FT line.

Archived