Dana Altman and rape investigations

MrBug708

It's really the only way to response to a poster who posts on pure emotions and horseshit. I'm fully aware I've jumped the shark, but I can't really take what he says very seriously or credibly. 

And we both know Jalapeno, Davis, and mdg has been around too long for me to take that claim seriously.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MrBug708 said:

It's really the only way to response to a poster who posts on pure emotions and horseshit. I'm fully aware I've jumped the shark, but I can't really take what he says very seriously or credibly. 

And we both know Jalapeno, Davis, and mdg has been around too long for me to take that claim seriously.

You can't address the substance of my post, or your disgusting lie about me, so we get the patented Bug Head up the Butt Strut for the rest of the thread.

You are labeling young men as rapists based on zero legal justification for it. It's also disgusting, but I'm well aware of the herd mentality in this small online community of oddballs that you shepherd,, so the groupthink and backslapping doesn't surprise me and hasn't for years.  

Lying about me supposedly thinking that sexually active women can't be raped or assaulted is extremely dishonest of you, and I've never pegged you as a dishonest person.  I have information on the slut who willingly got gang-banged at a party, other people said she gave consent, and somehow I'm the bad guy here. 

Ridiculous, but that's kind of always been you, Bug.

Yet Bug and All Hail libeling young men who have never even been charged with rape as "rapists" isn't based on bullshit and emotion.

Using their logic, Bill Clinton is a rapist and committed sexual assault, even though he was never charged with it, and I'm guessing at least Bug voted for that rapist.  Yet he's outraged over basketball players.

What a couple of hypocritical clowns.

1 hour ago, MrBug708 said:

Just going to quote this again. I think it's an adequate response to more of your nonsense. I also appreciate your last line about lies, I'm not sure if you meant to call yourself put so badly, but it is funny. Since you decided to make it so personal, I will say this, if my son is blessed with athleticism I'm basketball, I will be quite worried if Altman starts recruiting him as nobody can find potential sexual assaulters like Dana. It would certainly make me pause and reexamine how I am raising my son and wonder where I went wrong. Ill take it one more PapaG step and say this. I'm pretty sure Altman will have stepped in some mess big enough, like briles, pitino, or bliss, to where he wont be coaching in basketball at that level anymore. Of that I have no doubt. 

Bug again libeling young men as committing sexual assault with nothing other than "bullshit and emotion" as the proof for it.  

Again, I hope your son is never falsely accused of rape, but if he is, I'll assume you will view him as a rapist and call him a rapist even if he's never even charged with rape, let alone convicted of it.  Deal?

21 minutes ago, row Z said:

PapaG, do you have any criticisms of Coach Altman or the University with regard to how they have handled these sexual assault issues? Just curious.

I think the university overreacted by kicking the three players off the team and out of campus when they were never even charged with crimes.  I'm a fan of due process, unlike the fascist herd of SJWs here who take an accusation and treat it as a fact.

How do you feel UDub handled Curtis Williams repeatedly beating the shit out of his girlfriend, or Jerramy ******ns being accused of rape?  

1 hour ago, Orange said:

Stop bringing people's sons into it.  jesus.

I'm just pointing out how unfair it is for those two jokers to libel men as rapists when no charges were even filed, let alone anyone convicted.  It's easy to talk shit like that with zero skin in the game.  Bug can't answer it because it will show him to be a hypocrite.  He's libeling the players solely because they played for a conference rival basketball team, and it fits his agenda in this instance. It's why he won't call Bill Clinton a rapist, either, using the exact same standard of proof.  That doesn't fit his agenda.

I don't think Clinton is a rapist, by the way.

However, using their fucked up logic, you willingly voted a rapist for President because multiple women accused him of rape, and more women of sexual assault, and you then voted for his rapist-enabling wife for President.  

How do you sleep at night?

8 minutes ago, MrBug708 said:

I'm the liar yet PapaG keeps saying I've labeled them as a rapist. I might as well be that douche who asks him to cite where I've said this? I just won't waste  a lot of words in a useless diatribe 

You didn't post this, Bug?

l, I will be quite worried if Altman starts recruiting him as nobody can find potential sexual assaulters like Dana.

Or this?

He does have a certain draw to potential or alleged rapists. Did he recruit Kobe at one time? At least your rapist coach can coach,  ours sucks

Lightweight.

Your lie, Bug, was in posting using nothing other than "bullshit and emotion" as the basis, that I believe that sexually active women can't be sexually assaulted nor can they be raped.  Completely untrue, and I've never posted anything like that in this thread.

Speaking of emotional bullshit.  You made that bullshit smear of me up because you're emotional and have been completely exposed as a hypocrite on this issue.

6 minutes ago, MrBug708 said:

So what you are saying is that i never called players rapist deapite crying all day about how i did it.

Figures as much 

I confused you and All Hail since you both hate Oregon basketball and Dana Altman with a passion, and are smearing him because it fits your agenda.   My bad. I apologize.  You only called Altman a rapist, you called the players "potential" and "alleged" rapists.  

See how easy that is to apologize for a mistake?  

44 minutes ago, PapaG said:

I think the university overreacted by kicking the three players off the team and out of campus when they were never even charged with crimes.  I'm a fan of due process, unlike the fascist herd of SJWs here who take an accusation and treat it as a fact.

How do you feel UDub handled Curtis Williams repeatedly beating the shit out of his girlfriend, or Jerramy ******ns being accused of rape?  

Interesting comparison with the UW incidents. I honestly wish the university had handled those incidents more proactively, and intervened in some manner to discipline the players. Those incidents are a stain on the program. A coach/program can set a bar higher than being charged or convicted of a crime to hold the players accountable to. I wish UW and Neu had done that. I think Petersen appears to be doing that now. 

It sounds like you are comfortable with Altman waiting for criminal charges to come down before disciplining players. That approach seems comparable to what Neu did. The problem with that approach (for me anyway) is people can rightfully question the priorities of your program. 

On 10/26/2017 at 12:34 AM, RogueDuck said:

So no due process?  In All hails world accused = guilty and should be booted.  None of them were ever found guilty.   The Knicks did their investigation and found no wrong doing by Dotson, and "the rapist" is on the 76ers D league team.

As for Bigby LSU took him, Texas Tech Witchita St and SDSU all pursued him before he chose LSU. According to Wyoming police no charges were ever, or will ever be filed.  

None of them were even ever charged, let alone found guilty.

All Hail seems like he'd be a good fascist.  Who needs due process?  Just convicted the accused in the court of public opinion because the basketball team they played for beats the shit out of your team.

10 minutes ago, row Z said:

Interesting comparison with the UW incidents. I honestly wish the university had handled those incidents more proactively, and intervened in some manner to discipline the players. Those incidents are a stain on the program. A coach/program can set a bar higher than being charged or convicted of a crime to hold the players accountable to. I wish UW and Neu had done that. I think Petersen appears to be doing that now. 

It sounds like you are comfortable with Altman waiting for criminal charges to come down before disciplining players. That approach seems comparable to what Neu did. The problem with that approach (for me anyway) is people can rightfully question the priorities of your program. 

Well, Oregon kicked three players out of school, two of whom are now associated with NBA teams, so obviously Oregon wasn't looking to win at all costs.  Yes, I am fine with a coach and university waiting for at least an arrest before disciplining players.  That's kind of how our legal system is supposed to work.  I think kicking out any student who hasn't been charged or arrested for a crime is an overreaction, but then again, I believe in the legal system.

Maybe some Duck booster should pay some random woman to accuse Victor of sexual assault Friday afternoon to the police and alert the media.  Doesn't matter if it's true.  He should be suspended until it's resolved!

Also, of course CW25 is a stain on your university.  You guys retired his jersey for reasons that I've yet to hear explained, and your school was complicit in covering up these incidents.  That you silently took his number off the turf and reissued his number is an even bigger joke.  The guy was the definition of a scumbag.

2 minutes ago, PapaG said:

Well, Oregon kicked three players out of school, two of whom are now associated with NBA teams, so obviously Oregon wasn't looking to win at all costs.  Yes, I am fine with a coach and university waiting for at least an arrest before disciplining players.  That's kind of how our legal system is supposed to work.

Maybe some Duck booster should pay some random woman to accuse Victor of sexual assault Friday afternoon to the police and alert the media.  Doesn't matter if it's true.  He should be suspended until it's resolved!

Also, of course CW25 is a stain on your university.  You guys retired his jersey for reasons that I've yet to hear explained, and your school was complicit in covering up these incidents.  That you silently took his number off the turf and reissued his number is an even bigger joke.  The guy was the definition of a scumbag.

I think UO basketball IS being accused at winning at all cost. I think that is the gist of the SI article. The criticism is that Altman and the university should have been more pro-active about these allegations. I guess your point is that this criticism is unfair. 

5 minutes ago, row Z said:

I think UO basketball IS being accused at winning at all cost. I think that is the gist of the SI article. The criticism is that Altman and the university should have been more pro-active about these allegations. I guess your point is that this criticism is unfair. 

How are they being accused of "winning at all costs" when they booted three good players off the team without so much as any of them being arrested, or even seriously investigated once it became clear the slut who accused them was a nutcase and even her friends said she was lying?

More proactive ... how?  Is any accusation of sexual assault, accusations the police knew were bullshit, now grounds for suspensions and dismissals from a university?  Again, you're not exactly coming from the moral high ground here either, Doog.  If I'm Austin, Dotson, and Artis, I'm looking at suing SI for defamation of character, actually.

Archived